What are you looking forward to on your next trip?

dixiegirl

Ok just like the title asks...Whether its tomorrow, next week or next year. What are you looking forward to doing on your next trip to Disney World?
Me, A little of everything...LOl! No actually being able to have my nephew and wife vacation with us, its been a while and I know my girls are looking forward to it too! Can't wait to get to our home resort of SSR, check out the new pool in the Paddocks, or just to see how things are progressing in Fantasyland!
I can't wait to eat at Chef Mickeys or Rainforest Cafe, Or just to catch the Electric Light Parade...we caught it last year for the first time , and well LOVED it!
Oh and hoping this year my 7 year old can ride RR....
Yes I could go on and on, but I was just curious what everyone looks forward to on their upcoming trip!

mrscricket

The little things like funnel cakes, buying so much Disney merchandise that my suitcase doesnt close and staying in my first Disney resort (SSR)

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

a lot of daddy daughter bonding. My DD5 and I will be taking a trip for week together. We are going to have fun the whole time. What ever she wants to do, we will do (with a little guidance).

1. Work on the pressed penny collection
2. Pin trading
3. Meeting characters
4. KRR about 100 times
5. Be silly

Upvote 0

WDWLOYAL1971

I can't wait to get to my home away from home:sohappy: To enjoy a little of everything, to let my inner child run free and enjoy all the magic WDW has to offer. To share that with my precious daughter, to build those magical memories. And to thank GOD for making it all possible time and time again. I just can't wait. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

silver1113

Well... we are going Oct. 2012. It will be 10 yrs since our last real Disney trip. We did go to Magic Kingdom for 1 day back in Jan. 08. What I am most looking forward to is my dd's 21st bday. We are planning on sharing some drinks in WS. She also is going to do the American Idol Experiencel. I have also promised my 4 yr old gniece, I would go on Splash Mountain with her. I have never been on it as I do not like drops. LOL

Upvote 0

harryk

MVMCP!! with the toy soldiers......
Dinner at Jiko's and Meatballs at Tony's!
Total Excape from reality and nothing but relaxation.
Above all -- Mickey

Upvote 0

mamamouse

wow there are so many things I'm looking forward too........
1) hubby is tagging along and in all of our trips he has only been twice(its usually me n my girls)
2)staying at CBR ,I've wanted to stay there for many years
3)um HELLLO DOLEWHIP BAYYYYYY BEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
4)starting a plushie collection for a special christmas tree THANK YOU HOLYBELLE:sohappy:
5)last but definately not least,i am bound and determined to find the ever saught after grand marnier slushie

Upvote 0

GeoDonJac34

I am looking forward to some of the new experiences we will be having. We are staying at WL for the first time, also we are trying a few new restaurants this year. Cali Grill, Via Napoli, Artist Point, and Grand Floridian Cafe. Want to try the Grand sandwich.

Upvote 0

Disney Shib

wow there are so many things I'm looking forward too........
1) hubby is tagging along and in all of our trips he has only been twice(its usually me n my girls)
2)staying at CBR ,I've wanted to stay there for many years
3)um HELLLO DOLEWHIP BAYYYYYY BEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
4)starting a plushie collection for a special christmas tree THANK YOU HOLYBELLE:sohappy:
5)last but definately not least,i am bound and determined to find the ever saught after grand marnier slushie

I've got to agree with the Dolewhip! Can't wait to introduce my boyfriend to my FAVVV Disney food. ;)

Upvote 0
We just can not wait to be back there that is most important just to be there is enough, but we have parasailing, Keys to the kingdom, and a few other things we've never done that we will be doing. Also it's my hubby's 40th Celebration that makes it even more special we can hardly wait!!! Yea!!! :wave:

Upvote 0

Lucille

I am looking forward to riding all of my favorites at each park - TTA, Spaceship Earth, EE, Haunted Mansion.

I am also looking forward to wandering around the World Showcase at Epcot. It's just one of those things I really love.

Upvote 0

davidc1578

My wife and I can't wait to surprise our 2 kids (3 and 6) with a trip the 1st week of January. It will be a surprise Christmas present. It has always been a dream of my wife and I to see Disney at Christmas so we finally get our chance at least for the first few days we are there. We can't wait!!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
The little things like funnel cakes, buying so much Disney merchandise that my suitcase doesnt close and staying in my first Disney resort (SSR)

AHH Funnel cakes.....Love those!!And I hope you'll enjoy your stay at SSR...I love hearing Welcome Home!! Yeah can't wait for that too!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom