What are you listening to right now?

Originally posted by JuniorTOT
Okay I'm sorry for spamming but I just got a great new song that everybody should have!

Good Charlotte - The Motivation Proclamation

It rocks!

I dont know if I can allow you to use that avatar.:lol: :lol:

darthdarrel

Does anyone know where I can get" on this very Christmas night" by trans syberian orchestra? It is based on Pachelbels cannon on D minor! I tried a search on IMESh and Kazaa lite to no avail! :(

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Does anyone know where I can get" on this very Christmas night" by trans syberian orchestra? It is based on Pachelbels cannon on D minor! I tried a search on IMESh and Kazaa lite to no avail! :(

Darrel, I just may have that on CD...I can look when I get home...if I do, I'll rip it for you and send it via email if you wish...but I'll get back to you on that.

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Testtrack321
I'm listening to the Blue Man Group now.
Blue man group? I`ve never heard of them.:confused: What kind of music do they play? And Thanks Freak! That would be great I really want that song! :D

darthdarrel

Originally posted by PrincessAli
Dawn, Freak, I think I share your guys's musical tastes ;) very wide variety....

now Disturbed's "Prayer" their best song ever :D
OMG! That guy FREAKS ME OUT!:eek:
I can`t even look at that guy!:lookaroun

Testtrack321

Original Poster
Originally posted by darthdarrel

Blue man group? I`ve never heard of them.:confused: What kind of music do they play? And Thanks Freak! That would be great I really want that song! :D

Ever see those Intel comericals with those three guys with Blue heads? That's them. They play contempoary rock. They have a band that uses gutars, drums, and other instruments, along with the Blue Men who use PVC instuments. They don't talk and use mimeing. They have comedy sketches durring their shows (like making music out of Captin Crunch).

Here's a good video of what they do along with some nice sketches:
http://www.chi-town.net/bluemanlibrary/bmg-300.asf

DisneyWorldGuru

Well I was just listening to Crazy Train - ~Ozzy~

Now I am listenign to a cd I use for DJing. It is all remixes. It has a Simpsons remix, Star Wars remix, and the Fast and the Furious remix. My friend made most of them on his PC.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Testtrack321
Tubes at Boston, right? I saw the Vegas show. YOU'LL LOVE THEM!!!

Go to www.bluemanlibrary.com, the have lots of video's and music there about them! HAVE FUN!
I've seen them 2 times before...I'm taking my parents for their birthday (yes, they b-day's are close together) VERY COOL SHOW!

MicBat

"Back that.. uh.. Thang Up" by A New Found Glory... A punk version of the Juvinille song from a few years back.. At first I found it hilarious, now I like it alot!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MicBat
"Back that.. uh.. Thang Up" by A New Found Glory... A punk version of the Juvinille song from a few years back.. At first I found it hilarious, now I like it alot!

I love NEWFOUND GLORY... (Neverending Story is a good one too) and "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing"

(they have a full album of just movie cover songs...it's really good)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom