What are you listening to right now?

Testtrack321

Original Poster
I'm listening to The Utne Complex, a version of Utne Man off the Blue Man Group albulum "Audio" I downloaded of the internet.

Maria

I´m listenning to the sound of the fan in this room accopmpanied by the sound of the aim chat window everytime there is a post! :animwink:

blm07

The music that plays at the exit of Alien Encounter.

"If it can't be done by XS Tech, it shouldn't be done at all."

Big Al's Gal

A combined CD of all the Magic Kingdom Music, graciously given to me by One Lil Spark. Its got CBJ, old TIKI ROOM music,Small World, Haunted Mansion, PoTC, and alot more:-D.. Its my lifeline when I get all depressed because im Disney-Deprived ..:lol:

Castle Cake Apologist

Originally posted by Big Al's Gal
A combined CD of all the Magic Kingdom Music, graciously given to me by One Lil Spark. Its got CBJ, old TIKI ROOM music,Small World, Haunted Mansion, PoTC, and alot more:-D.. Its my lifeline when I get all depressed because im Disney-Deprived ..:lol:

Let me introduce you to my good pal, Grizz. You two could be the best of friends...

Oh yeah... I've moved onto
Britney Spears - "You Got It All Over Him" and now the track has changed to "When I Found You". Before both of them was "Before the Goodbye" and afterwards will be "Girl In the Mirror". You know... just in case anybody cares. (lol):)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom