What are you listening to right now?

MicBat

Originally posted by WDW*babe
MicBat---
We did Brigadoon! :) It was a lot of fun! :) I've been in four musicals. I was in: The King & I (i had a part of one of the kids. i was in 5th grade), Oklahoma!, Me & My Girl, and then Brigadoon! :)

That's cool... The class before me, c/o 2001, did that for their Senior Play. It was pretty good. This year, we did a new one called Children of Eden. It was awesome. My sophmore year, I did a musical called She Loves me... I was georg, the lead :lookaroun :hammer: :)

WDWFREAK53

you guys...and gals...probably think I have the oddest taste in music...I go from System of a Down early this morning...and now I'm listening to Jimmy Buffet :)

C'mon coral reefers!!!

RozFan

Just popped in John Williams Greatest Hits 1969-1999. Awesome two disc set!

OoOoOoO....E.T. theme is now playing. (goosebumps)

WDWspider

Listening to the theme from TRON.

TinkerBell9988 that is a neat Avatar. I made the original, i guess you liked it too. :lol:

It's the body from the Bewitched cartoon character.

OldKeyWest24

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
you guys...and gals...probably think I have the oddest taste in music...I go from System of a Down early this morning...and now I'm listening to Jimmy Buffet :)

C'mon coral reefers!!!

"She cam down from Cinicnati...Took her three days on a train..Lookin for sum peace and queit..hope to see the sun again.."

I LOVE JIMMY BUFFET! My brother is actually friends with all the coral reefers. He made Amy Lee's (Saxafone player) *cant spell* web page. Its really cute. I got to meet them all too. The ya re a fun bunch of kiddos!

Susan

Castle Cake Apologist

Jump5- Virtual Reality

I discovered them on the Beauty and the Beast DVD. They recorded the title song along with a video. Great stuff. If you like A*Teens... I can all but guarentee you'll like them! :)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24

"She cam down from Cinicnati...Took her three days on a train..Lookin for sum peace and queit..hope to see the sun again.."

I LOVE JIMMY BUFFET! My brother is actually friends with all the coral reefers. He made Amy Lee's (Saxafone player) *cant spell* web page. Its really cute. I got to meet them all too. The ya re a fun bunch of kiddos!

Susan

Headin' up to San Francisco
for the Labor Day weekend show,
I've got my hush-puppies on,
I guess I never was meant for
glitter rock and roll.
And honey I didn't know
that I'd be missin' so.

Dawn S

C'mon coral reefers!!!

The Freak is taking away my originality!! I'm supposed to be the schizophrenic musical spaz!!! NO ONE can be as confused as I am, darnit! Trying to steal my uniqueness??

Myself, I'm presently listening to Lenny Kravitz - "Thinking of You". Gotta love Lenny!!!!!!! :sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Dawn S

The Freak is taking away my originality!! I'm supposed to be the schizophrenic musical spaz!!! NO ONE can be as confused as I am, darnit! Trying to steal my uniqueness??

Myself, I'm presently listening to Lenny Kravitz - "Thinking of You". Gotta love Lenny!!!!!!! :sohappy:

:lol: I was just listening to Lenny :hammer: (love that guy)

I'm listening to Garbage right now...

"I would die for you...I would kill for you...I would steal for you...I'd do time for you...I will wait for you...I'd make room for you...to be close to you..."

:lol: Gotta love Shirl Manson

Dawn S

:lol: I was just listening to Lenny :hammer: (love that guy)

I'm listening to Garbage right now...

"I would die for you...I would kill for you...I would steal for you...I'd do time for you...I will wait for you...I'd make room for you...to be close to you..."

:lol: Gotta love Shirl Manson

Stop stealing my material!!! Sheesh! I've since moved on to gy after Lenny. Doubt you have that around, so... :p

As for Garbage....what a fitting name. :hurl:

WDWFREAK53

She never mentions the word addiction...in certain company...
Yes, she tells you she's an orphan...after you meet her family...

(WHAT SONG GUYS AND GALS?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom