What are you listening to right now?

Dawn S

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
She never mentions the word addiction...in certain company...
Yes, she tells you she's an orphan...after you meet her family...

(WHAT SONG GUYS AND GALS?)

Too damn easy. The Black Crowes have plenty of obscure songs & what do you pick? The most widely played one!! I'm disappointed!

Dawn S

Originally posted by Dawn S

Stop stealing my material!!! Sheesh! I've since moved on to gy after Lenny. Doubt you have that around, so... :p

As for Garbage....what a fitting name. :hurl:

Speaking of gy....I've loved him since '95, seen him live 3 times & I JUST noticed how vulgar he is. I'm blushing!! Anyone ever paid attention to the lyrics for "Mr. Lover Lover", the duet with Janet Jackson? YIKES!

WDWFREAK53

Too damn easy. The Black Crowes have plenty of obscure songs & what do you pick? The most widely played one!! I'm disappointed!

Try this one smarty pants...(not black crowes)

It seems to me that maybe, it pretty much always means NO, so don't tell me, you might just let it go...and often times we're lazy...it seems to stand in my way, Cuz no one...no one likes to be let down...

Dawn S

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

Try this one smarty pants...(not black crowes)

It seems to me that maybe, it pretty much always means NO, so don't tell me, you might just let it go...and often times we're lazy...it seems to stand in my way, Cuz no one...no one likes to be let down...

If that happens to be U2, you're not playing fair.

Either way, I must forfeit. Happy, showoff??? I could stump you right back, so don't gloat too much!!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

If that happens to be U2, you're not playing fair.

Either way, I must forfeit. Happy, showoff??? I could stump you right back, so don't gloat too much!!

Pssssst Dawn, I think it's Jack Johnson. Gotta go, have fun everyone!

:wave:

MicBat

Thank God you brought back the good avitar, DisneyExpert!! :lol: Right now.. at this moment, I am listening to the Santana f/Michelle Branch song

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov

Pssssst Dawn, I think it's Jack Johnson. Gotta go, have fun everyone!

:wave:

YOU GOT IT GARY!!! :sohappy: (do you know who he used to play with?)

(Dawn, I would NOT play unfair!)

WDWFREAK53

It's as simple as something that nobody knows and her eyes are as big as her bubbly toes on the feet of the queen of the hearts of the cards...her feet are all covered in tarballs and scars...

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by PrincessAli
Dawn, Freak, I think I share your guys's musical tastes ;) very wide variety....

now Disturbed's "Prayer" their best song ever :D

NO NO NO...THE BEST SONG EVER WRITTEN:

One fish, Red fish UP UP UP, Two Fish Blue Fish DOWN DOWN DOWN

Castle Cake Apologist

Originally posted by MicBat
Thank God you brought back the good avitar, DisneyExpert!! :lol:

Yeah, I whipped up a brand new one! I've got 3 like this one... so be prepared. :)

This week: Slave
Next Week: Stronger
The week after that: Don't Let Me Be the Last To Know

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:
Britney Spears- 'I Love Rock 'n Roll (Club Killer Radio Mix) Feat. Queen'

WDWFREAK53

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! (sorry, had to post this :) ) (6 Underground by the Sneakerpimps)

I lived my life like I lead, too much, I take whatever you're giving, not enough...OVERGROUND...watch this space...I'm hoping...to fall from grace...

Take me down...6 underground...a ground beneath your feet...

:lol: It's ummmm a great song to ummmmm.... :zipit:

RozFan

Mickey Mania Parade thanks to someone on the WDW Parks General Discussion Forum. :cool:

M-I-C...K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

We really need a smilie with mouse ears.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom