What are you listening to right now?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Dawn S
As long as you can be patient with my miserable 56K nonsense! LOL I'll send them out once my connection is freed up a bit. As I already confessed to you, I'm in the middle of a couple other downloads right now....then I'll get them out.

Dawn...speaking of what you confessed to me...why don't you confess to everyone what you are in the middle of downloading??? Hmmm...come on...SPILL IT :lol:

(Pssst...I've converted her...she hated U2...and I told her that if she just gave them a chance...she'd like them...and she denied it...well...this morning...she's downloading U2) MUAHAHAHHAAH (THE FREAK STRIKES AGAIN!!!) (oh...by the way...raining yet? lol)

Dawn S

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Dawn...speaking of what you confessed to me...why don't you confess to everyone what you are in the middle of downloading??? Hmmm...come on...SPILL IT :lol:

(Pssst...I've converted her...she hated U2...and I told her that if she just gave them a chance...she'd like them...and she denied it...well...this morning...she's downloading U2) MUAHAHAHHAAH (THE FREAK STRIKES AGAIN!!!) (oh...by the way...raining yet? lol)

Oh deflate your head, Brian! I never quite said that I LIKED them. I said that the lyrics you sent me gave me an urge to put them to music. What an ego you have! Sheesh! I will NEVER like U2, Creed, Rush or classic Santana...that is THAT! :p

And today is our warmest, sunniest day in weeks...Thanks Bri! :cool:

WDWFREAK53

Oh deflate your head, Brian! I never quite said that I LIKED them. I said that the lyrics you sent me gave me an urge to put them to music. What an ego you have! Sheesh! I will NEVER like U2, Creed, Rush or classic Santana...that is THAT! :p

And today is our warmest, sunniest day in weeks...Thanks Bri! :cool:

You'll be eating your words soon girl!!!

Oh...and keep it up and you'll be "6 feet from the edge" (Yes, a Creed song...that you like)

Dawn S

You'll be eating your words soon girl!!!

Oh...and keep it up and you'll be "6 feet from the edge" (Yes, a Creed song...that you like)

You are SUCH a big mouth, Brian!! :mad:

And to think, I was ABOUT to give you credit for a song you DID turn me on to that I cannot seem to stop listening to. Nevermind that. I'll just delete it now! Neener neener neener! :p

WDWFREAK53

You are SUCH a big mouth, Brian!! :mad:

And to think, I was ABOUT to give you credit for a song you DID turn me on to that I cannot seem to stop listening to. Nevermind that. I'll just delete it now! Neener neener neener! :p

You don't have to give me credit...just curious though...which song? (I kinda think that you'd like Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me...(if you like Numb)) Also...if you're kinda into a techno sound...check out

(oh...and I'll say that around 2:30...you should get that poncho out...ya know...the one's that are NO FUN)

WDWFREAK53

Can we all sing along...sway and hold hands...

Well, it's too late...tonight...to drag the past out in to the light...We're one but we're not the same...we get to..carry each other...carry each other...ONE

Have you come here for forgiveness...have you come to raise the dead...have you come here to play jesus...to the lepers in your head...Did I ask too much...more than a lot...you gave me nothing, now it's all I've got...We're one...but we're not the same...Well, we hurt each other and we do it again.

Love is a temple...Love the higher love...ask me to enter, then you make me crawl...I can't be holding on...to what you've got, when all you've got is hurt!!!

Lhriangel

Speaking of forum members and mp3's ... Carla and Dan are why my MP3 collection is almost up to 500 at the moment.... Brian just helped a minimal amount ;).

*yawns* the ONLY reason I'm going to calc today is to see a cute guy.. that's bad huh? Maybe I'll see if I can get him to talk about music or cars ;). From what I have seen those topics work well with males.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Angelique
Speaking of forum members and mp3's ... Carla and Dan are why my MP3 collection is almost up to 500 at the moment.... Brian just helped a minimal amount ;).

*yawns* the ONLY reason I'm going to calc today is to see a cute guy.. that's bad huh? Maybe I'll see if I can get him to talk about music or cars ;). From what I have seen those topics work well with males.

And Angelique takes a direct shot at the Freak :lol:

I love listening to music in my car while driving to the Patriots game :lol:

Lhriangel

And Angelique takes a direct shot at the Freak :lol:

I love listening to music in my car while driving to the Patriots game :lol:

Hehe.. someone had to take your ego down.. why not me? ;). Hey I was doing that to Scott last night on the phone lots.. he said I was being rather patronizing.. I told him I learned from the best.. him.

*smiles innocently* you have mail.

And I wish I could be listening to something right now but I'm at school and I don't have an MP3 player yet :(. Sarah was playing Faith Hill's new cd Cry most of the weekend. Lets just say I like the title song.

Newest obsession music wise is Enya though. Odd huh? My best friend has been trying to get me to download her forever and I just started.

WDWFREAK53

Hehe.. someone had to take your ego down.. why not me? ;). Hey I was doing that to Scott last night on the phone lots.. he said I was being rather patronizing.. I told him I learned from the best.. him.

And I wish I could be listening to something right now but I'm at school and I don't have an MP3 player yet :(. Sarah was playing Faith Hill's new cd Cry most of the weekend. Lets just say I like the title song.

Newest obsession music wise is Enya though. Odd huh? My best friend has been trying to get me to download her forever and I just started.

What ego??? I really don't have an ego...we don't need to be spreading things around this board about me having some huge ego :lol:

I mean, I may joke around like I have an ego...but when it comes to having their head OUT OF THE CLOUDS...it's definitely me.

*steps off of soapbox* :lol:

WDWspider

I love Enya, I don't get to listen often enough... so mesmerizing... so tranquil, soothing.... peaceful. :)

WDWspider

What ego??? I really don't have an ego...we don't need to be spreading things around this board about me having some huge ego :lol:

I mean, I may joke around like I have an ego...but when it comes to having their head OUT OF THE CLOUDS...it's definitely me.

Heh Heh... Brian doesn't think he has an Ego... Heh Heh! ;)

Dawn S

Hehe.. someone had to take your ego down.. why not me? ;).

Now THAT was the funniest thing I have EVER read on this board! Angel, you are the absolute coolest. I bow down to you for that one! :lol:

Dawn S

Currently stuck on Christina Aguilera - Dirrty, U2 - Elevation & All I Want is You

Go ahead & gloat you big brute....go ahead. :rolleyes: I'm big enough to confess.

WDWFREAK53

Currently stuck on Christina Aguilera - Dirrty, U2 - Elevation & All I Want is You

Go ahead & gloat you big brute....go ahead. :rolleyes: I'm big enough to confess.

I'm not one to say "I told you so" I'm just happy that you like those songs.

(Although...I do believe it was "ELEVATION" that was playing when we were leaving HHN and...you said you didn't like it)

And...another thing...BONO sings BOTH of those songs...

You say you want
Diamonds on a ring of gold
You say you want
Your story to remain untold

But all the promises we make
From the cradle to the grave
When all I want is you

You say you'll give me
A highway with no one on it
Treasure just to look upon it
All the riches in the night

You say you'll give me
Eyes in a moon of blindness
A river in a time of dryness
A harbour in the tempest
But all the promises we make
When all I want is you

You say you want
Your love to work out right
To last with me through the night

You say you want
Diamonds on a ring of gold
Your story to remain untold
Your love not to grow cold

All the promises we break
When all I want is you

You...all I want is...
You...all I want is...
You...all I want is...
You...

Dawn S

I'm not one to say "I told you so" I'm just happy that you like those songs.

(Although...I do believe it was "ELEVATION" that was playing when we were leaving HHN and...you said you didn't like it)

And...another thing...BONO sings BOTH of those songs...

Just couldn't resist, could ya? Yes, I know that's what was on. Maybe it kinda grew on me... a little...maybe. Oh dammit...just go away. :mad:

I will never admit how much I actually downloaded today...not after this display!

The only TRULY good song that Brian ever turned me on to:

Puddle Of Mudd - Blurry

Everything's so blurry
And everyone's so fake
And everybody's empty
And everything is
So messed up
Pre-occupied without you
I cannot live at all
My whole world
Surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl
You could be my someone
You could be my scene
You know that
I'll protect you
From all of the obscene
I wonder what you're doing
Imagine where you are
There's oceans in between us
But that's not very far

Can you take it all away?
When you shoved it in my face
This pain you gave to me

Everyone is changing
There's no-one left
That's real
To make up
Your own ending
And let me know
Just how you feel
'Cause I am lost
Without you
I cannot live at all
My whole world
Surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl

You could be my someone
You could be my scene
You know that
I will save you
From all of the unclean
I wonder what you're doing
I wonder where you are

There's oceans in between us
But that's not very far

This pain you gave to me
This pain you gave to me

Oh
Nobody told me
What you thought
Nobody told me
What to say
Everyone showed you
Where to turn
Told you
Where to runaway
Nobody told you
Where to hide
Nobody told you
What to say
Everyone showed you
Where to turn
Showed you
Where to runaway

When you shoved it
In my face
This pain you gave to me
This pain you gave to me

This pain you gave to me

You take it all
Take it all away
This pain you gave to me
You take it all away
This pain you gave to me
Take it all away
This pain you gave
This pain you gave

Lhriangel

You KNOW I was teasing you hon *huggles*. I am just in a trouble making mood today and need someone to keep me under wraps. But no one can/wants to so I get free play with everything hehe.

Oh and so I get to be special dawn *hehe*... Hey it's easy when he leaves himself WIDE open for it ;).

:goodnevil

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom