What are you listening to right now?

MicBat

Originally posted by DisneyExpert
Britney Spears- 'Autumn Goodbye'

"...I never promised you a happy ending. You never said you wouldn't say goodbye. But summer love will keep us warm long after, the autumn goodbye autumn good bye, autumn goodbye..."

Castle Cake Apologist

Originally posted by MicBat

"...I never promised you a happy ending. You never said you wouldn't say goodbye. But summer love will keep us warm long after, the autumn goodbye autumn good bye, autumn goodbye..."

"You never said you wouldn't MAKE ME CRY" ;)

Lol, I loooooove that song!

MicBat

That's a different verse

Oops!.. Uh oh.. I just dusted off the "...Baby One More Time" CD single and listened to it!... you were right.. sorry :hammer: :brick:

aim

lol, I'm now listening to a video tape of our musical from last year! :) (my dad's taping it for some one)

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Okay I'm sorry for spamming but I just got a great new song that everybody should have!

Good Charlotte - The Motivation Proclamation

It rocks!

Castle Cake Apologist

Oops!.. Uh oh.. I just dusted off the "...Baby One More Time" CD single and listened to it!... you were right.. sorry :hammer: :brick:

:D Hate to say i told ya so... but I did! :) One who argues Britney lyrics with Jake knows not what one is getting oneself into.

Oh, BTW...
Britney Spears- I Run Away

Nut4Disney

I'm listening to the voices inside my head......:animwink: Actually I'm listening to Star Tunnel music from SM, I love that, I could put together an hour long loop of that and listen to it everyday.

MicBat

Originally posted by WDW*babe
lol, I'm now listening to a video tape of our musical from last year! :) (my dad's taping it for some one)

What Was it?

Originally posted by DisneyExpert
:D Hate to say i told ya so... but I did! :) One who argues Britney lyrics with Jake knows not what one is getting oneself into.

Well at least we know who would win in a fight!..:lol: J/K, of course! Do you have a Britney lifesize cutout? Funny story about that one actually... I went to K-Mart, saw a couple of them behind something and asked if I could have one. They said, yeah... well a couple of days later, 2 guys went into Exxon and stole the one on display for their little "Buy a 12 Pack and Get a Poster" promotion. It was all over the news and in the newspaper... pure craziness if you ask me... but anyway.. I got calls from about 8 of my friends asking me if I was one of the 2 that stole them! :eek: :lol: But anyway.. sorry for the thread drift.. just thought it was a funny story...

Back to the original topic...
Justin Case - "Don't Cry For Us"

aim

MicBat---
We did Brigadoon! :) It was a lot of fun! :) I've been in four musicals. I was in: The King & I (i had a part of one of the kids. i was in 5th grade), Oklahoma!, Me & My Girl, and then Brigadoon! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom