What are you craving?

fizzle75

I am craving.....

a mickey head rice krispie treat, a croissant from France at Epcot and a sloppy joe from the food court at Pop Century. Oh I just thought of it... a piece of tie-dye cheesecake :slurp::slurp:.

Oh April can't get here fast enough. I am wanting to try the fish and chips at England. Are they as good as they smell :slurp:????

We have always wanted to try them and we're finally gonna get our chance when we go back in April. We'll be there from the 10th-19th, hopefully we'll see you there and we can compare notes!:wave:

hp200lx

I'm craving...
A pineapple dole float, with someone special, while watching Wishes in-front of the castle...

March 9th can't come soon enough!:sohappy:

DivineMadness7

Every friday of lent so far, we've been trying a different place that offers fish take-out. American Legion fish fry, church dinners, etc. And every week, the first words out of someone's mouth are "it's no rose and crown." :brick:
Though last week we did have some beer battered fish that was the closest thing I've tasted to "epcot fish."

Last trip, we stayed at the Beach Club and it's like a 5 minute walk from the fish and chips stand....I easily gained 5 pounds, and I'm not talking the kind you can spend! :ROFLOL:

Alexx

Every friday of lent so far, we've been trying a different place that offers fish take-out. American Legion fish fry, church dinners, etc. And every week, the first words out of someone's mouth are "it's no rose and crown." :brick:
Though last week we did have some beer battered fish that was the closest thing I've tasted to "epcot fish."

Last trip, we stayed at the Beach Club and it's like a 5 minute walk from the fish and chips stand....I easily gained 5 pounds, and I'm not talking the kind you can spend! :ROFLOL:

If you lived where I live, theres fish & chip shops EVERYWHERE, and some of them taste BETTER than the rose & crown

mpoppins217

Wow, where to begin. I have been dying to have another vegetarian sandwich from the Plaza Restaurat and some chedder cheese soup from Le Cellier. I'll third the vote for anything from Earl. A chocolate covered banana (I didn't get one last trip :(). Chocolate milkshake from Olivia's. Creme brulee from Brown Derby. Spaetzle and pretty much everything else from Biergarten. A bacon cheeseburger from Cosmic Ray's adding mushrooms and cheese sauce (yes it's miraculously back in my mind). The sandwich heard 'round the world from Liberty Tree (yup, it's back too in my imagination). I'm a college student so I don't eat good food very often so I could go on forever....but I'll spare you my daydreaming.

DivineMadness7

If you lived where I live, theres fish & chip shops EVERYWHERE, and some of them taste BETTER than the rose & crown

Oh I'm sure. I don't even wanna think about the potential weight gain. England is high on my travel list. I did get to spend 2 weeks in France and I can tell you what a joke Epcot's crepes are, uggh. Very disappointing!

My hobby lately has been looking at menus for places we've never been to and trying to decide what I will try on the next trip. I'm a fairly picky eater but it's always a goal to try at least one new thing on each trip to wdw.

We bought a softserve ice cream machine on clearance at Target in a sad attempt to re-create Dole Whip. We only tried it once but it didn't work so well :veryconfu

If it weren't for these boards, I don't think I ever would've tried a Dole Whip. We used to just zoom past Aloha Isle, I don't even think I knew it was there. But you folks told me it was a must-do and I took my family down with me. We're all addicts now!:ROFLOL: Even my mother who very very rarely eats ice cream or really ANY dairy for that matter, by choice and not by dietary restrictions.

I had a late lunch and a Dole Whip is sounding fantastic now...ok, going to step slowly away from this thread...

Tim G

Since im sick and have sore throat, i wish i could have a nice bowl of chicken noodle soup from the plaza and a big thing of cherry coke from beaches and creme
There you go...

Enjoy... :D

Bowl_of_chicken_soup.jpg

fizzle75

My wife ordered fish & chips at Raglan Road last fall and they weren't very good. Both the batter and the fish itself were very bland. Can we expect the same from Rose & Crown? I am just curious if they use the same recipe or if each restaurant has thier own individual version.

We normally loooove Raglan Road though and that was the first bad dish we have had their. I'm dying to try thier Shepherd's Pie. Now that I think about it, add Raglan Road's burger to my list of cravings, it's the best burger this fat boy has ever wrapped his lips around.:slurp:

Fun2BFree

My wife ordered fish & chips at Raglan Road last fall and they weren't very good. Both the batter and the fish itself were very bland. Can we expect the same from Rose & Crown? I am just curious if they use the same recipe or if each restaurant has thier own individual version.

Just get fish from Harry Ramsden's across the way: much nicer. Or come pay me a visit. :lookaroun

fizzle75

Hmmm, didn't even think to check there lol. We just checked in the parks. But thanks for the tip!!!

No prob!:wave:

I normally hate coffee but I love frozen coffee drinks and the ones at Ghirardelli are better than Starbucks IMHO, but since I'm not normally a coffee drinker you may want to take my advice with a grain of salt.

Now that I think about it, add one of the milkshakes from The Ghirardelli Soda Shop to my list of cravings!:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom