What are you craving?

mdjbenkert

I am craving anything from thw World right now. Just being there, and enjoying all the wonderful food...ahhh. My favorite has to be the turkey legs and the dole whip floats!

gleason406

Does anyone remember the chinese cheese hotdogs that used to be available ages ago at the snack cart in adventureland? They were soooooo goood!:)

Scooter

It's breakfast time right now so I'm craving some Macadamia Pineapple Pancakes with a side order of sausage links at The Kona Cafe at Disney's Polynesian Resort.

oh crap...all I have here is cereal...and I'm out of milk. Grrrrr!:cry:

Fun2BFree

Do you do mail order?:D

Sure, but after a few thousand miles, the fish gets a little bit cold. :lol:

My payment shall be:
mountaindew4.jpg

Make it quick. :lookaroun

Eyekimore

Well- let's see....it's 11:40am....that means the back part of EPCOT is finally open....I think I'll have to go for a Napolean from the bakery in France. OMG- I can just taste it!

lilclerk

WELL now I want a Mountain Dew and I recently cut soda out of my diet, so thanks :lol:
I pretty much always want the pot roast from 50s Prime Time. Or a ham and cheese croissant from the bakery in France. :slurp:

TTFN-Tiggger

a hotdog from Casey's and a chocolate covered Mickey rice krispie treat while waiting for Spectromagic and Wishes! only 3 more days until...:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

alilance

Ok, yesterday at lunch I had a cheeseburger at Typhoon Lagoon! Today for lunch, oooh, let's see, I would LOVE a yummy Mickey's ice-cream bar melting down my hand because it would be so hot outside (because it's damn cold here) while I wait to go on Splash Mountain to cool down some more!!!! I love the hot weather and I love my Disneyworld!!!

daliseurat

For an appetizer I would love some Carrot Ginger soup from Boma or some Potato Soup from Biergarten followed by a nice juicy Filet Mignon from either The California Grill, Le Cellier or The Hollywood Brown Derby with garlic mashed potatoes. For dessert I'm craving some Mango Pie from Yak & Yeti, Maple Creme Brulee from Le Cellier and a big honkin' slice of Princess Cake from Akershus. I would wash it all down with a big ol' glass of sweet tea from Columbia Harbor House and then stroll around World Showcase whilst sipping on a Mango Green Tea Slushie from The Anandapur Tea Company.:slurp::slurp::slurp:

Okay. I'll eat with YOU.

daliseurat

I love this thread. It restores my faith in peoples taste in food! And the Fish and Chips do taste pretty authentic. I love 'em. I eat 'em when I'm in England at whatever chip shop the locals like best and the ones at Epcot are pretty close. Even if they don't serve 'em in newspaper! What I'd like:

Dinner at Boma

Dinner at Resaurant Marrakesh

Turkey Legs

A Sticky pecan roll from Main Street bakery.

stmize

pancakes from 1900 park fare--and I normally don't eat pancakes but I tried theirs in Dec and they were delicious. Can't wait until we go in Nov.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom