What are you craving?

fizzle75

This is what I've been craving for the past few days...

47b7cc10b3127cceb2b77c1da29100000026108EbOG7Jo3a0

Did Disney finally cave to public demand and open up a Roadkill Cafe?:eek:

Kwit35

Start with the french toast from the Royal Table
Then a Turkey Leg for a snack
Bangers and Mash from the Rose and Crown for Lunch (with a Stella)
Dole Whip for dessert.
Shwarmma from Morocco for Dinner. (sp?)
I think that covers the cravings for today.

maryszhi

Since im sick and have sore throat, i wish i could have a nice bowl of chicken noodle soup from the plaza and a big thing of cherry coke from beaches and creme

PirateAngel

Strawberry smoothie from 50's cafe (wish they sold these around the parks) :slurp:, a hot dog from Casey's and a pretzel from Frontierland.

Disney_Belle

They don't sell them anywhere anymore, but the Fountainview Bakery had the BEST frozen cappucinos. Two trips ago, when my husband (then fiancee) and I were in WDW, we would go to Epcot every morning to get one they were soooo good!!! There are only a couple places that carry iced ones, but we couldn't find any frozen ones. So if anyone knows where they still carry the frozen cappucinos let me know!!! I could go for one right now!!! (Even though I'm 1200 miles from WDW)

fizzle75

They don't sell them anywhere anymore, but the Fountainview Bakery had the BEST frozen cappucinos. Two trips ago, when my husband (then fiancee) and I were in WDW, we would go to Epcot every morning to get one they were soooo good!!! There are only a couple places that carry iced ones, but we couldn't find any frozen ones. So if anyone knows where they still carry the frozen cappucinos let me know!!! I could go for one right now!!! (Even though I'm 1200 miles from WDW)

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the Ghirardelli Soda Shop at Downtown Disney sell frozen cappucinos?:shrug:

danpam1024

A pineapple upside-down cake martini made by Tim at the Belle Vue Lounge, Maui Scalloped Potatoes from O'hana's, Beignets (sp ?) with tons of powdered sugar and dipped in honey from POFQ, a cheese sampler plate and potato wrapped snapper in a leek fondue sauce from Flying Fish cafe, a sampler platter from Tangerine Cafe, Fish-n-chips from Rose and Crown, a turkey leg w/ a cold beer, cheese pizza from Pizza Planet (I don't know why-nostalgia, I think- DS fav), and another pineapple upside-down cake martini. AHHH I'm full:slurp::lol:

tonya

MMMMMMMM...a breakfast platter from the hotel, chicken ceasar salad w/ extra breadsticks, and then the supreme nachos and a margarita from the outside cantina at Mexico.:slurp:

LowesChevy

756710613_6b8c54f40f.jpg

This is awesome! Creamy creme fraiche, bacon and onions-what could be better. :)

I could really go for a chocolate milkshake from the Plaza :rolleyes:

alilance

Since it's about 2:30 here in CT and it's starting to snow AGAIN, I'm craving a cheeseburger at TYPHOON LAGOON!!!!!!!!!:p I'd give anything to be right there now!!!!!!!!!!:brick:

3fordisney

I am craving.....

a mickey head rice krispie treat, a croissant from France at Epcot and a sloppy joe from the food court at Pop Century. Oh I just thought of it... a piece of tie-dye cheesecake :slurp::slurp:.

Oh April can't get here fast enough. I am wanting to try the fish and chips at England. Are they as good as they smell :slurp:????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom