What are you craving?

DivineMadness7

My wife ordered fish & chips at Raglan Road last fall and they weren't very good. Both the batter and the fish itself were very bland. Can we expect the same from Rose & Crown? I am just curious if they use the same recipe or if each restaurant has thier own individual version.

From my understanding, Raglan Road is a separate establishment. Someone please correct me if I'm remembering this wrong, but I didn't think it was necessarily run by Disney.

Anyway, I would imagine the recipes are different regardless. I've only been to Raglan once and didn't have the fish and chips (but did have some wonderful calamari!)

You should give the fish and chips a try. We always get them at the booth rather than sit down at Rose and Crown and order them. We've sort of made a tradition out of finding seats for Illuminations and then sending someone to get the fish and chips! Then we sit and enjoy them while we have already grabbed good seats for the show!

LoriMistress

This is what I'm making for DH and myself tonight...but this is what I had at the Concourse Steakhouse in December. This is the causian rib eye steak.

Welcome_to_WDW_288.JPG

MinnieLee

We always are talking about wanting a Casey's hot dog, BOMA Butternut Squash Soup or banana bread pudding with vanilla sauce (or just about everything from BOMA) and the pasties from France. I wish we had a bakery like that around here!:)

natolij02

I could go for anything at Ohana's and a nice big yummy sandwich from Earls. Top it off with a chocolate covered candy apple from the candy shop in Downtown..............mmmmmmmmmm Yummmmmmmyyyyyy..............now I am hungry:slurp:

slowbee

The Bread Pudding with a gallon on Bananas Foster dumped on top from the Poly..... 73 days till we leave and 75 days till our O'hana reservation....

LowesChevy

Wow, but that really looks good. I am really hungry. Where did they serve that tasty looking meal?

This was not originally my picture, but I will explain the dish.

It is a flatbread at Chefs de France called tarte la flamme Alsacienne. It has a crispy, yet chewy crust, topped with creme fraiche, caramelized onions and chopped bacon. It is creamy, rich and delicious. Creme fraiche is similar to sour cream, but not as sour or runny. Creme fraiche to me is like a cross between cream cheese, sour cream and marscapone cheese.
You can get it for lunch or dinner there. This flatbread and a salad or soup make a pretty darn good lunch :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom