What are you celebrating question

luvlifeinfl

Original Poster
I am not clear on this. Can you tell me if I can or cannot.

My Bday is 11/9. We are going to be in Disney 11/21-11/30. Since my Bday is the month we are going to be there, can I still use the What will you celebrate while we are there, or do I have to be there during my bday to be able to use this?

krankenstein

You can get a birthday button to wear, but not the free admission/gift card/fastpass. For those, you have to be at the parks on your actual birthday.

luvlifeinfl

Original Poster
You can get a birthday button to wear, but not the free admission/gift card/fastpass. For those, you have to be at the parks on your actual birthday.

Thanks that what I was trying to make sure of. My DH was under the impression that you could get the 1 free day in the park as long as you were there during the month of your bday.

Thanks again.

star77kc

I am not clear on this. Can you tell me if I can or cannot.

My Bday is 11/9. We are going to be in Disney 11/21-11/30. Since my Bday is the month we are going to be there, can I still use the What will you celebrate while we are there, or do I have to be there during my bday to be able to use this?

11/9 is my birthday too!! :p I wish it could be any time during your birthday so I could see the Christmas decorations towards the end of the month, but alas..it is not. However Im not complaining! A free day at WDW any day of the year is a good day for me!!:wave:

luvlifeinfl

Original Poster
11/9 is my birthday too!! :p I wish it could be any time during your birthday so I could see the Christmas decorations towards the end of the month, but alas..it is not. However Im not complaining! A free day at WDW any day of the year is a good day for me!!:wave:

well since we are going to be there later in the month we will get to see the decorations, I just will not get to use a free pass for my bday, but that is ok.

foreverbelle

well since we are going to be there later in the month we will get to see the decorations, I just will not get to use a free pass for my bday, but that is ok.

well that sucks. but i would love to be going when your going...and i would still celebrate. maybe you can't get in free. but i would dif. were the button and all.......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom