Welcome "home", Disneyfalcon!

Kerby626

Welcome back and now on to the next adventure we love so much. I can't wait to read your report I know you guys had an awesome adventure

Zman-ks

Well, when she does get back, I can't wait to read the TR!
75.gif

x2! :)

Disneyfalcon

Lowdown will come!! :)

I'm catching up on emails and life today! I'm not too jetlagged right now, but I'm sure that will change around 2:00 today. :)

We have already moved out of our house and our furniture is on it's way to Las Vegas! We are in a hotel for two weeks before we move across the country - yet again.

But hey, there's not much to do in a hotel besides edit pictures and write trip reports right? :D

Disneyfalcon

Never mind. Alone with your man in a hotel in Vegas for 2 weeks???? Live it up! No rest for you! LOL!

Lol! No we're still in DC! We're in a hotel here for two weeks! We don't start the drive until the 16th, hubby still has work and a certain promotion ceremony to go to. :D

If we were in Vegas there's no way I'd be sitting in the hotel writing a trip report! Lol

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Lol! No we're still in DC! We're in a hotel here for two weeks! We don't start the drive until the 16th, hubby still has work and a certain promotion ceremony to go to. :D

If we were in Vegas there's no way I'd be sitting in the hotel writing a trip report! Lol

Many of us are glad you are in a hotel in DC so :D

sweetpee_1993

I dunno...if I was in DC I would be on the go. Will you get to see the fireworks show at the National Mall? We got to go in like '99. Brian was still in diapers but walking. Best fireworks show I've ever seen in my entire life. Hands down. Yes, I thought better than Disney. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom