Wed 8th April Magic Kingdom closure (Updated: phase 3 as of 12pm)

wdwmomof3

I just saw the pictures from earlier today. WOW! I sure am glad that I am not there right now. I would never be able to talk my DH in to going back. :ROFLOL:

smk

Looks like this week is the busiest of spring break weeks. I know of three families there last week and they all said it was not busy at all, hardly any wait times which they loved. I am thinking this week and next will really kick off the warmer weather crowds. Families from the cold midwest always flock to WDW as soon as they can for a week, just to warm up.

SirGoofy

The worst the mountains got were 2 hours at any point in the day from what I saw (monitored quite a bit). Something I've seen in Easter's past and during New Years.

Yup. Seems to me the Phase closings today were a bit of an over reaction. Which I don't understand, because you figure they have set numbers to initiate it.:confused:

Buzz was at 90 minutes which is absolutely ridiculous and should be the reason FP should be outlawed. A constantly loading attraction shouldn't have that type of wait.

Also true. It was the reason HM got rid of FP.

Longer lines were at Epcot and the Studios than at MK. TT was up to 280, Soarin was 170, MS was 70 or 90, Maelstrom was 45-60 most of the day. Imagination was even running 30 minutes. GMR was at 60, TOT, RNRC, TSMM all were 100 - 180 during most of the day.

AK was even seeing some 60 and 90 minute waits.

Good to see the other parks were crowded.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Yup. Seems to me the Phase closings today were a bit of an over reaction. Which I don't understand, because you figure they have set numbers to initiate it.:confused:

And of course you were there on the ground and had the attendance figures at your finger trips to make that call. I think operations in the park today know a lot more about this than you.

SirGoofy

And of course you were there on the ground and had the attendance figures at your finger trips to make that call. I think operations in the park today know a lot more about this than you.

:rolleyes:

I'm saying wait times were not "Phase" bad today from all the first hand accounts I got from CMs. I don't know what the attendance was. Shoot me, Steve, shoot me.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
:rolleyes:

I'm saying wait times were not "Phase" bad today from all the first hand accounts I got from CMs. I don't know what the attendance was. Shoot me, Steve, shoot me.

You always seem to think you know better than everyone, even the managers there on the ground with all the numbers. Just pointing out how ridiculous that is.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Where did I say, "They shouldn't have gone Phase (Blank)?"

Exactly. Thank you. That is all.

You said:

"Originally Posted by SirGoofy
Yup. Seems to me the Phase closings today were a bit of an over reaction. Which I don't understand, because you figure they have set numbers to initiate it.:confused:"

Which I interpret as you saying that the decision to do a phsae closing was wrong, as it was an over-reaction. Maybe I have interpretted that wrongly, but it sounds like the usual "know it all" and "I'm better than managment" attitude that you have.

SirGoofy

Honestly, Steve, I'm not gonna push this anymore because I don't want to be banned.

But after all the stuff that's happened the past few days I honestly don't know how much longer I'm going to be here anyway.

TalkingHead

Honestly, Steve, I'm not gonna push this anymore because I don't want to be banned.

But after all the stuff that's happened the past few days I honestly don't know how much longer I'm going to be here anyway.

At this rate, you might become the next merf...

And nobody wants another merf!

EPCOT Explorer

I honestly don't know what I'm doing, but it sure looks like that, doesn't it?:shrug:

Saying this as your friend and someone who enjoys your posts: so STOP.

I get caught up in this carp too. Disney does do things wrong, and it does do things right, but it's no need and no reason to burn bridges that don't need to be burned. I did it a few weeks ago over the Holmes debacle. Just let it cool off, state your opinion and don't get entangled in this. Say your piece, be light hearted, END. If people still disagree, let them. We can't win them all over.:lookaroun:lol:Unfortunatly.

I just don't want to see you or anyone really, make Steve, who made a awesome forum like this, get mad enough to have to banish anyone. That's it...I'll shaddup now.

EPCOT Explorer

Dude you are in a carp? You should really go see someone for that...:ROFLOL:

:rolleyes::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Yes, I'm a carp that flopped out of a Future World West pond and explores EPCOT. In the 1990's. And nothing else can top the EPCOT flopping/exploring I did back then.:lookaroun:lol::lol::lol:

Ah, random humor.
:rolleyes::D

jakeman

:rolleyes::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Yes, I'm a carp that flopped out of a Future World West pond and explores EPCOT. In the 1990's. And nothing else can top the EPCOT flopping/exploring I did back then.:lookaroun:lol::lol::lol:

Ah, random humor.
:rolleyes::D
Do you do meet n greets? Are you in anyway related to the carp in Living with the Land?:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom