We Survived Ian … in an RV. Another JenniferS Live Trip Report

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@JenniferS , I think you've both done very well with a new vehicle and new camper, on such a long journey -- for the first time. Most of your road experiences have been good, with a few hiccups -- but now you know how to deal with those specific issues, if they were to come up again.

You've had a fun and educational trip overall, and you'll both have some good memories. And, whenever your next road trip will be in the future, you both will be seasoned pros at that point! :)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Pup and I went for a walk while Mike was levelling. We don’t have a river lot because those are back-in (and the sites here are tiny), but we face the water, and there’s nobody in front of us right now.

5E244F76-F809-45DD-A082-0B2F1494307C.jpeg

They also have many cabins on the water.
CA0AB099-BDEE-4A43-A0C3-A7FA763F2A36.jpeg

I want this one!
5934A4F6-8BAC-40F3-B5A8-FD80FB82A61F.jpeg

We’re in a different campground this time. I think it’s family owned and not part of a chain, and the owners are very vocal about their faith. I know that would turn off some people, but I like to support fellow Christians.

Also, looks like we’re all set for lunch at the Old Mill tomorrow, followed by a round of putt putt. Hmmmm, I wonder if we might run into someone we know. 😂

trr1

Pup and I went for a walk while Mike was levelling. We don’t have a river lot because those are back-in (and the sites here are tiny), but we face the water, and there’s nobody in front of us right now.

View attachment 670835

They also have many cabins on the water.
View attachment 670836

I want this one!
View attachment 670837

We’re in a different campground this time. I think it’s family owned and not part of a chain, and the owners are very vocal about their faith. I know that would turn off some people, but I like to support fellow Christians.

Also, looks like we’re all set for lunch at the Old Mill tomorrow, followed by a round of putt putt. Hmmmm, I wonder if we might run into someone we know. 😂
see if you can get a tour of one of the cabin

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
We barbecued. Hot dogs and hamburgers. Very camping-ish.

28B9BB88-59CD-425C-B97F-4BF6F4F92485.jpeg
72BF35F3-990D-4EFE-838C-A5FAF2226664.jpeg

Mike: If you’re not having any potato salad, I’m eating it right from the container.
Me: Have at it.

Yeah, we’re classy like that.

My plate:
02F1215B-F310-476C-86AD-4421D7791E20.jpeg
And then I ate one more hot dog, because this is the first I’ve eaten all day.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
It’s been a lovely lazy morning. We popped a breaker, not realizing that the fireplace and coffee maker can’t run at the same time. Now we know.

Looks like a gorgeous day out there. Mike took the dog out, because at … checks watch … 11:56, I’m still in my jammies.

I hope I brought pants that aren’t yoga pants. (Nobody wants to see that.) I had such fitness plans for this trip. Nope. Too hot to bike, the fitness centre was closed, and the dog’s little legs can only go so far. Didn’t even get my WDW workout. 🙁

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Mike is crowding me in the bathroom, just after I got out of the shower.

Looking in the mirror - Me: I think I look younger with wet hair.
Mike: Yeah, maybe because it’s darker.
Me: Did you just say my grey hair makes me look old?!?
Mike: No, not at all.
Me: Too late, it’s going in the trip report.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Mike is crowding me in the bathroom, just after I got out of the shower.

Looking in the mirror - Me: I think I look younger with wet hair.
Mike: Yeah, maybe because it’s darker.
Me: Did you just say my grey hair makes me look old?!?
Mike: No, not at all.
Me: Too late, it’s going in the trip report.
It's silver highlights not grey and it makes people look dignified not old. I should know as I seem to be getting more dignified by the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom