• The Fantasyland Expansion

Votes: 37 23.4%
  • Disney Dining Plan- Awesome vs. Useless

Votes: 43 27.2%
  • Other

Votes: 55 34.8%

• Total voters

Rora

I wouldn't say these get as heated as some of the others. But if I never saw another thread about the comparisons between Disneyland and Disney World. Or "what would Walt think?", I'd be happy.

Lucky

I'm surprised anyone is voting for Stitch. Was that really a debate? I thought that was one of the few things everyone could agree on.

toolsnspools

DDP was a good debate. Nobody is on the fence with that subject. Either you love it or hate it. The Refillable mugs discussion was brutal though. I had to finish reading that thread crouched down behind my desk chair. :lookaroun

rct247

-Rumors heard from bus drivers
-strollers/ECVs
-Disney dinning plan
-Adventurer's Club / Pleasure Island
-Horizons
-Journey into Imagination
-The Hat (Studios)
-Brazilian Tour Groups
-Team Disney Orlando/budget cuts
-Princesses/Fairies
-Disney Parks Merchandise
-The Wand (Epcot)
-Fastpass
-RFID technology
-Forum abbreviations
-Next World Showcase pavilion
-Broken Yeti
-5th Gate
-Use/Overuse of Pixar characters
-World of Color at WDW
-Fantasyland Expansion
-Stitch
-On board audio rumors/updates/removals/additions (See Space Mt & TTA)
-Leave a Legacy
-Ticket Price Increases
-DVC Resorts
-Smokers/Designated Smoking Areas

There's as many as I can think of.

(Funny...I thought of most these on my own, but they are on par with everyone else.)

y2jb78

This is not a big one, but nobody has mentioned it yet and it was so ridiculous. It was whether or not it's okay to buy a double cheeseburger, buy an extra bun and then make 2 cheeseburgers out of it. Then whether it was okay to use the fixins bar for both cheeseburgers since you only really bought one burger. I could not believe how heated it got and there were over 500 posts by the time it was done!

rshell68

I had to choose other...Brazilian Tour Groups, Line Cutters, and the great Refillable Mug debate (reusing from previous trips)...Ohhh and I forgot...The Epcot Wand and Spaceship Earth rehab....

Mr.Skunkape

Had to vote other, I love the split between people who think every old ride should be brought back and that no new ride should ever replace an old ride because disney was better when they had the old rides VS the people who think that Disney needs to build build 10 new rides a year because the parks are getting old and falling behind other theme parks.And to those who think you can keep all the old and add alot of new rides to it that will never happen because of the manpower cost it takes to have a new ride while keeping all of the old rides open

Matt and Kelly

Seems to me that Fastpass is always up for debate. Though lately the tour groups, line cutters and scooters/stroller debates have really been heating up!

SeaBase86

Fastpass and Horizons.

Oh and let's not forget Disney Channel not being "truly" Disney. And how their shows suck and they don't show Walt's classics. Before I joined I rea that debate and it was sure a heated one lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom