• The Fantasyland Expansion

Votes: 37 23.4%
  • Disney Dining Plan- Awesome vs. Useless

Votes: 43 27.2%
  • Other

Votes: 55 34.8%

• Total voters

EaglesfanNJ

You mean those lazy, fat people? Yea, they're pretty bad. But they sure can go buy another turkey leg!

And don't forget the wand threads.

HAHA! I forgot about those! While on the subject... the "hat" in DHS (or as it's referred to on these boards;BAH), some of those got a little heated.

GenerationX

Back in 2007, the March Madness Wacky Brackets declared "The Wand" as the official Mickey Mouse Issue of the Year.

2008's winner was the rambling "Why Does Disney Continue to Ignore My Unerring, Supremely Wise Counsel?".

The Wacky Brackets took 2009 off, because that was a disagreement-free year for the board. Heh.

But the Wacky Brackets returned with a vengeance in 2010 to declare Old vs. New as the ultimate Mickey Mouse Issue of the Year.

Many of the poll choices in this thread and the responses here so far had their chance to win one (or more) of the previous tournaments, but needed just a pinch more unyielding, lunatic support to become champions.

Thrill

This probably doesn't really count since it isn't Disney related, but when it comes down to it, I think there's one thing in common with every heated thread. Calling out trolls. I've never seen a dedicated thread, but it seems like every other thread has someone calling someone else a troll. XD

As for Disney related debates, paid FastPass is a pretty big topic. That might be one of the more heated debates I've seen during my short time here.

popsicletrees

I voted 'other' as well. The debates that I remember the most (and perhaps incite the largest amount of emotion in me) are the ones about whether or not you should give up your seat on the bus/monorail.

forevermickey

They should bring back Horizons. Maybe put it in the WOL building or something.
Yes Bring back horizons - when I see video of it , it makes me sad that my husband and daughter will never experience it, along with a few other things world wide in Disney.:(

Grizzly Hall 71

I think every thread ends up somehow talking about Mission: SPACE vs. Horizons and New Imagination vs. Old.

Always somehow. No matter what it always comes to something about Horizons.

Oh and the whole Boys vs. Girls in FLE. I was apart of that 1 a couple of times. And who can forget the great Chester and Hester is so badly themed debate when it really does go with the theme they are trying to convey.

This thread is hillarious. It's bringing back so many memories hahaha.

NewfieFan

Wow, this thread is like a walk down a memory lane!

So many good thread debates... so little time! :lookaroun :lol:

I clicked on the DDP b/c the shear volume of threads that discuss it would blow the human mind. Every week someone new posts asking if it's worth it or not and then... will you know where it goes!

Another topic that got tossed around a lot (and one that I personally use to get myself involved in) was the Pooh's Playful Spot replaced 20K threads! :rolleyes:

Spike-in-Berlin

still don't know how I feel about this- because WDW is a vacation destination/resort as a whole?:shrug:

Especially the deluxe resorts have pools which are quite to small compared to non-WDW-resorts of the same category, that's mainly because the imagineers are quite right, that many guests do not spend a lot time at the pool with four of the largest theme parks in the world and two giant water parks a mere few minutes away. So the pools are only large enough for a part of the accomodated guests of the resort. Allowing pool hopping could bring dozens of guests from other resorts so they would become overcrowded. There is also the problem of three categories. Value resort guests pay much less money because they have pools which are more basic in their design so it would be unfair towards the moderate and deluxe guests to let them use the moderate and deluxe pools as well, but to allow pool hopping with taking into consideration the different levels is far to complicated so it's completely banned. I am fine with that. I will stay at the Pop from thursday on and in the Poly from wednesday next week and I accept, that I will have to wait until wednesday to finally use the volcanoe pool at the Poly.

copcarguyp71

They should bring back Horizons. Maybe put it in the WOL building or something.

When I opened this thread I thought to myself..."how long before someone mentions Horizons". Well you guys sure don't dissapoint, post #7 nailed it.:sohappy:

mp2bill

For me it's the FLE. Nothing's gone vertical yet and everybody's saying what a bad idea/bad attraction/non attraction things will be. For all we know, TDO has scrapped the whole plan and are going with something totally different. Probably not the case...just saying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom