• The Fantasyland Expansion

Votes: 37 23.4%
  • Disney Dining Plan- Awesome vs. Useless

Votes: 43 27.2%
  • Other

Votes: 55 34.8%

• Total voters

disneysroyal411

I picked all of them, because I witness all of them over and over and over. :brick:

Who cares if there are Palm trees in the TLM area but they aren't natural in Europe! No one cares! Maybe Prince Eric saw them somewhere else and wanted them!

EaglesfanNJ

I voted 'other' because in the short time I have been here, the most heated & varied thread I saw was the "Line Cutters" thread. It managed to range from people's upbringing, to race, to ethics, to tour groups, etc.

That one was a doozy! :eek:

LMAO! Yes i forgot about this one too! I think it also went hand in hand with "Brazillian Tour Groups" That was a great one!

lpereira

I'm new to this board as of today but not general Disney boards. That being said the great DVC why don't we get free dining/discounts/better treatment because we spend a lot of money is a good one

Dukeblue1227

Long time Joe, how ya been? :wave:

Hey Jon!

I know man, don't get on here as much as I'd like to anymore... job is getting super busy.

I've been great though to be honest! Just reached the double-digits til I leave for WDW Yesterday, so I'm really excited!!

How have you been??

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Hey Jon!

I know man, don't get on here as much as I'd like to anymore... job is getting super busy.

I've been great though to be honest! Just reached the double-digits til I leave for WDW Yesterday, so I'm really excited!!

How have you been??

Been good! I'm staying busy also! I only have 30 days 'til I go back to the World! Cant wait!:sohappy:

Good to hear from you again. :wave:

EaglesfanNJ

Honorable mention to...

"My kids are older than 3, can i get away with telling Disney they are younger"

I have seen a few doozies on this one

Kamikaze

Cannot believe that monorail expansion isn't in the poll.

I'm new to this board as of today but not general Disney boards. That being said the great DVC why don't we get free dining/discounts/better treatment because we spend a lot of money is a good one

Can't say I've seen this one around here.

EaglesfanNJ

FP. What a topic! :dazzle:

FYI..Arem's FP thread is up to 33 pages and 337 replies! LMAO. There's some gems in there too, i was tempted to reply but i resisted. The funniest part about that one is the OP (Arem) started a thread about a month back overjoyed that he was working at WDW finally, and got moved to Big Thunder/Frontierland...and it's his dream come true. 1 month later he's sick of guests

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
FYI..Arem's FP thread is up to 33 pages and 337 replies! LMAO. There's some gems in there too, i was tempted to reply but i resisted. The funniest part about that one is the OP (Arem) started a thread about a month back overjoyed that he was working at WDW finally, and got moved to Big Thunder/Frontierland...and it's his dream come true. 1 month later he's sick of guests

:lookaroun:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom