WDWMagic Prom

OldKeyWest24

Im here! *Shows up in red strapless gown with hair all up in curls and fresh red roses in hair* Anyone see my date?? Untill he gets here who wants to DANCE!!!

Susan

djmatthews

Think I'm going to request "Better The Devil You Know" by Kylie.... One of my favorite clubbing tunes! Then I'm gonna request a nice slow one so hopefully I can have a dance and a snog with someone!

Goofette

Uh oh...does this mean I need to pick out another Dress? Darn..have to shop again! hahaha

ArchiDanDisney...I Did wonder where the heck you were. I haven't seen Erika yet, but the nights still young :animwink:

Hi everyone *waves*

darthdarrel

Originally posted by djmatthews
Think I'm going to request "Better The Devil You Know" by Kylie.... One of my favorite clubbing tunes! Then I'm gonna request a nice slow one so hopefully I can have a dance and a snog with someone!
NO SNOGGING this is a family board!:lol:

figmentmom

*figmentmom thanks darthdarrel for the dance, and taps Freak on the shoulder*

Freak, would you do me the honor of dancing this next dance with me?

(ArchiDanDisney, you're next!)

sillyspook13

*arrives in the dress i posted, with a cape draped over my shoulders*

Sorry I'm late!

*removes my cape*

I'm here and ready to party! (but only if I can dance with Horizons Man when they play "Someday my Prince Will Come".)

*heads out to the dance floor*

Originally posted by Erika
Heyas! I'm here. Loooooooong day/night for me. Jason, do you have room for Dan and me? I wanna party with the "bad kids" :sohappy:

WAHOO!:sohappy:

Erika, you look stunning as usual, I must avert my eyes so as to not disrespect your beauty.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom