WDWMagic Prom

WDWSwashbuckler

Re: Re: I'm HERE!!

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Ummm...no offense at all...I'd actually like to thank you because you obviously haven't done your homework :) (Look at my do bud :) I'm a ticking timebomb of electric fury as it is :) You're just pumpin' me up :) :sohappy: )

(and just for that...*shoves Grud in the Mud...and drinks a bottle of Bud...because he's a dud* :hammer: :) )

LOL!! nice skizilz, freak!! But now, I've found you!!

*comes at freak with his spork*

Goofette

Ok...I'm requesting a song.....and if you all have this on your computer like I do, then play along :D

Be Our Guest, Be Our Guest

........Take it away!

WDWFREAK53

*sneaks up behind dadisneynutter*

*takes my shoe...shines it up real nice...turns it sideways...and sticks it straight up his...no no no ....this is prom*

*slaps Vertebreaker on him*

*picks him up*

*gives him Freak Chin Music*

jrashadb

*rolls up in the Escalade Limo with the full bar and steps out. He's not in a tux, though. He looks like Jay-Z in the "Excuse me Miss" video.*

So... what's going on around here. Angel, it's time to get goin'.

Who's with me? Diva? Bri? Sparky? What's up?

Lhriangel

Originally posted by jrashadb
*rolls up in the Escalade Limo with the full bar and steps out. He's not in a tux, though. He looks like Jay-Z in the "Excuse me Miss" video.*

So... what's going on around here. Angel, it's time to get goin'.

Who's with me? Diva? Bri? Sparky? What's up?

Ohhh sweet.. *jumps in the car next to J* Where we off to? :animwink:

jrashadb

Originally posted by Angelique
Ohhh sweet.. *jumps in the car next to J* Where we off to? :animwink:

Well, Diva and I talked last night and... we're not so sure about all this prom jazz... We might roll by there to say hello and drop of some presents for some people... but, right now, we're headed to the bar... R&C time.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by jrashadb
Well, Diva and I talked last night and... we're not so sure about all this prom jazz... We might roll by there to say hello and drop of some presents for some people... but, right now, we're headed to the bar... R&C time.

Sweet.. I love England ;)... I never got my champagne in France though :(.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom