WDWMagic Prom

Goofette

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
Bish is in da house!!!!!

okay so I had a few drinks before I got here.... your point???

Yeah! Bish Made it. And looking Very Stunning might I add. So, would you happen to have a few extra drinks that you'd like to share with a fellow night owl? :animwink:

Originally posted by Goofette
Yeah! Bish Made it. And looking Very Stunning might I add. So, would you happen to have a few extra drinks that you'd like to share with a fellow night owl? :animwink:

All I could sneak in were a few Mich Ultras but here ya go
*hands Paula a beer*

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
*rolls up in the Escalade Limo with the full bar and steps out. He's not in a tux, though. He looks like Jay-Z in the "Excuse me Miss" video.*

So... what's going on around here. Angel, it's time to get goin'.

Who's with me? Diva? Bri? Sparky? What's up?

F to the Izzo R to the Izzay...E to the Izzo A to the Izzayyyy...K to the let's ROLL

Look at all these people crowdin' us...

MOVE...B...MOVE OUT DA WAY...MOVE OUT DA WAY B MOVE OUT DA WAY!

ahhh...NICE...

ROLLL OUT

Sparky's gonna have to hit me up on the cell when she gets here, I'll go pick her up.

figmentmom

Originally posted by darthdarrel
I think the prom is tomorrow night,right?
tonight is pre- prom,Hey freak mind if figmentmom and I tag along with you and jrash at mexico? Heck Mexico,where`s Maria?:lol:

I'm in, darthdarrel! Mexico, freak, jrash and company, here we come!

Sorry I am late

Sorry i am late everyone, not like anyone really missed me or even noticed i was gone fore that matter. But i am here now. *puts on his armani suit*

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
Whatever, I am such a failure...I guess my high school counselor was right, and so was everyone else who called me a failure as well.:veryconfu

Dan...would you just shut up??? Sheesh...you're not a failure!!!

*hands Dan some self-esteem*

How can you say you're a failure...you nabbed one of the hottest females on WDWMagic and you were only here for like 2 weeks. That my friend...is NOT being a failure!

(Oh...and don't worry that you missed it...Sparky couldn't make it either so Erika and I kept each other company :) )

(Oh, and if Sparky reads this...don't worry, I was faithful to you hun :) ) :lookaroun

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Maria
Okay... I thought the prom was LAST NIGHT??!

You all who weren´t there, face it: YOU MISSED IT!
:rolleyes:
Maria you are wrong! the prom is tonight and tomorrow,the pre prom festivities were lastnight:D

figmentmom

*figmentmom finally emerges from bathroom in a cloud of perfume, steps into her gown, and heads out for the prom with darthdarrel!*

Freak and ArchiDanDisney, would you each save a dance for me? (I'm sure some of the other ladies will want to claim a dance with darthdarrel, too!):)

Lhriangel

Hmm.. *doesn't know what is going on and she's supposed to be in charge.. GREAT..*

I hate finals week.... but whatever LMAO.. all I know is I'm at RC having drinks ;).

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by figmentmom
*figmentmom finally emerges from bathroom in a cloud of perfume, steps into her gown, and heads out for the prom with darthdarrel!*

Freak and ArchiDanDisney, would you each save a dance for me? (I'm sure some of the other ladies will want to claim a dance with darthdarrel, too!):)

Figmentmom...the pleasure is all on this side of the table...trust me...

I would be honored to share a dance with you :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom