WDWmagic.com Single and Looking Thread

mpaul32001

Original Poster
Well,

I figured since Disney Crazy people are so hard to find in the real world, we could have a thread on it! Not sure how successful this will be! :ROFLOL:

Here it goes! (How Pathetic is this?)

My name is Matt and I am 17 years old. I have been Disney Parks crazy since I was 3! I visit the parks on a bi weekend basis. Any girl's in the central FLA area (between around 16-18), feel free to PM me!

Me.PNG

Nicole220

*sails the singles ship into the thread*

:wave:

Well,

I figured since Disney Crazy people are so hard to find in the real world, we could have a thread on it! Not sure how successful this will be! :ROFLOL:

Here it goes! (How Pathetic is this?)

My name is Matt and I am 17 years old. I have been Disney Parks crazy since I was 3! I visit the parks on a bi weekend basis. Any girl's in the central FLA area (between around 16-18), feel free to PM me!

Me.PNG
Aww.
You're like an east coast version of me...except your a guy. :lol::lookaroun

Nicole220.

Huh, what? I didn't say anything.

:lookaroun
Connor!! :lol:

Well, I should look on the bright side- it could have been a lot worse. :lookaroun

Wow, very pretty! I don't think she would have any interest though. If she doesn't have a boyfriend she is breaking SOME kind of rule! lol.
Aww, thank you. :eek:
Don't say I wouldn't be interested...you never know. :animwink:

And I've never had a boyfriend.

Connor002

Wow, very pretty! I don't think she would have any interest though. If she doesn't have a boyfriend she is breaking SOME kind of rule! lol.
Aww, thank you. :eek:
Don't say I wouldn't be interested...you never know. :animwink:

Oh come on, now this is just awkward.

Nicole said:
Well, I should look on the bright side- it could have been a lot worse. :lookaroun
You're right, I deleted the paragraph summary of you...

primetime52

Here goes....

My name is Eli. I'm looking for a foxy lady who enjoys the Great Movie Ride as much as I do.

I enjoy long walks on the Beach. I like a good conversation as long as it doesn't involve math, politics, science, current events, or anything with big words.

I'm way better looking than Tom Brady. (See image below for proof)

eli_drunk.jpg

And oh yeah I'm a Superbowl MVP!

P.S. That gold digging blonde in the picture with me is just a friend, I promise.

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Here goes....

My name is Eli. I'm looking for a foxy lady who enjoys the Great Movie Ride as much as I do.

I enjoy long walks on the Beach. I like a good conversation as long as it doesn't involve math, politics, science, current events, or anything with big words.

eli_drunk.jpg

P.S. That gold digging blonde in the picture with me is just a friend, I promise.
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:i just ______'d myself.....

rainfully

Here goes....

eli_drunk.jpg

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

OMG... funniest post nearly ever!!

OK... back to mpaul and Nicole's romance in the making!! :D

WDWFREAK53

HEY! WHAT THE FRICK!? :fork:

Shh, play it smooth! Don't let the high-pitch voice come out...

Talk like James Earl Jones...they like it WAY MORE!

Just answer all of her questions with a question...that way she'll feel like you're interested in "HER."

Nicole: What kind of music do you listen to?
You: That's not important, but what do you think about global warming and the effects it has on our polar bears?

Yeah, that's how to pick up the ladies right there :)

mpaul32001

Original Poster
You: That's not important, but what do you think about global warming and the effects it has on our polar bears?

That's really Ironic! I'm in an Online Organization to save them from Global Warming!

:ROFLOL:

maggiegrace1

Shh, play it smooth! Don't let the high-pitch voice come out...

Talk like James Earl Jones...they like it WAY MORE!

Just answer all of her questions with a question...that way she'll feel like you're interested in "HER."

*Swoons*

Oh Brian!..

*giggles & twirls my hair*

WDWFREAK53

That's really Ironic! I'm in an Online Organization to save them from Global Warming!

:ROFLOL:

Whoa...that's just scary :lol:

But see, you ask her a question about something that YOU are interested in and, in turn make it seem as if you're really interested in her interests! It's a win win.

(It probably doesn't help that I'm giving away my secrets to you in an open forum that she is probably reading... DOH!)

:lol:

Good luck man! Nicole seems like a winner in my book...I mean, she's the right age...and she loves Disney!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom