WDW Spirited Quickees

MoxHair

Why base an attraction on Ironman? He's among the weakest superheros. Even with his power to evolve and change, he's still a poor excuse for a real superhero. The Underminer could whip Ironman.
Why? $1.2B at the box office for the Ironman Movies and another $1.5B for the Avengers. (world wide totals)

BlueSkyDriveBy

News to me. I haven't heard of this attraction being planned for Shanghai. Tron was the only E fully developed for over there that I know of.
It was part of the original concepts for TL. It's my understanding that TRON replaced the Stark Expo/IM attraction at some point, but I don't know when.

stevehousse

I somewhat envisioned the stark expo to be kinda like COP, but have the "rooms" focus on stark technology. If u remember the first capt. America with iron mans dad, he had a whole laboratory of goodies. At least that's what I got out of reading the posts about it...

csm

I somewhat envisioned the stark expo to be kinda like COP, but have the "rooms" focus on stark technology. If u remember the first capt. America with iron mans dad, he had a whole laboratory of goodies. At least that's what I got out of reading the posts about it...

The Iron Man attraction on the books to get built does not utilize that format at all. Nor does it use COP or any similar building structure.

stevehousse

That Blue Sky idea of the third DL park being a Disney Marvel Park is the coolest idea ever and I am so 100% in support of this! It would be amazing! I hope the attraction does extremely well and can't wait for the official announcement! Does anyone know any kind of time frame for the tomorrowland ride to happen?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom