WDW Spirited Quickees

bubbles1812

Yep and his promotion would also not be much a shake up. But seeing as many Disney fans now love Eisner's Team since they are sans Eisner, maybe the hatred for meg Crofton will result in these people being loved since they are Meg's Team sans Meg.

What else has Jim been behind at Disney besides NextGen? Can't say I'm too keen on him being in charge either if that is his main claim to fame. I wish they'd can most if not all of TDO...I can't imagine loving any of her team, even sans Meg, haha.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
Lots from stolen soda to UNI construction and their timetable for opening major additions (and an example of godawful guest services during HHN's) to where has all the Marvel merchandise gone to why do people pay $10 for sundaes at Ghirardelli when $2.99 sundaes exist at Denny's that are almost as good to how only Disney could get people to pay $500 plus a night for a hotel that is a massive construction site to the question of why anyone with good sense would ever eat at Tortuga Tavern (yes, I did!) to why Disney is so cheap they no longer even have bread on request at full serve restaurants during lunch because really if you pay $14 for a chicken sandwich, why should you get a bread serving at all? To when Splitsville might really open ... to when anything else might too ... to is it really too much to ask that they at least have one paper towel in the men's room at TSFKaPI facilities across from a 'hidden' CW?

Oh, I could go on. But I have so much TV to catch up on before bed. But thanks for keeping the discussion going, even if I have no idea what you were talking about.

Did I mention that TT is way behind its scheduled reopening too? So much info twirling in my head. Must have been the Carsland CD I was blasting as I drove home through the pouring rain tonight (nine straight days with rain ... hey, dummies, don't visit WDW from June 15 until October 15 ... just don't!)

I have peeked in Splittlesville multiple times and I know there's no way that is gonna open this "fall." I also don't understand why there is such a delay on construction. If you have any info on when it's ACTUALLY projected to open, that'd be helpful :)

M.rudolf

I have peeked in Splittlesville multiple times and I know there's no way that is gonna open this "fall." I also don't understand why there is such a delay on construction. If you have any info on when it's ACTUALLY projected to open, that'd be helpful :)
A lot of it is modular so it could possibly be open early next year

FrankLapidus

6.) TPFKaTD-MGMS has the cleanest restrooms BY FAR of the four WDW parks. >> OK, not a rumour, but also 100% true nonetheless. Also, has the best background music of any WDW park.

Amen to this, it's just a shame that the park is lacking in things to actually do.

bubbles1812

Because it's Disney... you can at least say they are consistent when it comes to delaying construction to the speed of snail. So that's something ;)

FrankLapidus

I saw it last month and thought exactly the same thing, the exterior was an absolute mess.

M.rudolf

You know I love the old spirit to death but I stand behind the people, not one, that have said Baxter is working on something for MK. Could they be wrong sure, have they been wrong yet no. Could it be possible that Baxter knew who he was talking to and didn't want to say anything to someone he knows openly posts on more than one forum, probably. But who am I, just a guy eating Cheetos while watching reruns of the lion king and Cinderella. This I promise Carsland is coming. No riddles, no allegory, no read between the lines. It will be in DHS by 2016/early 2017

GoofGoof

Premium Member
You know I love the old spirit to death but I stand behind the people, not one, that have said Baxter is working on something for MK. Could they be wrong sure, have they been wrong yet no. Could it be possible that Baxter knew who he was talking to and didn't want to say anything to someone he knows openly posts on more than one forum, probably. But who am I, just a guy eating Cheetos while watching reruns of the lion king and Cinderella. This I promise Carsland is coming. No riddles, no allegory, no read between the lines. It will be in DHS by 2016/early 2017
What happened to June of 2015? I'm just being greedy now;)

invader

I wish but this is Disney they couldn't get a taco stand and a beer cart there by 2015
Realistically, if they started building at the end of 2012 or beginning of 2013, they could have it all done by late summer 2015. They've already built it, I don't see why they have any reason for it to take any longer.

M.rudolf

Realistically, if they started building at the end of 2012 or beginning of 2013, they could have it all done by late summer 2015. They've already built it, I don't see why they have any reason for it to take any longer.
Disney likes to spreadmoney out over fiscals.So you can have one part finished waiting for the next fiscal.btw did I say I hate autocorrect

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom