WDW Resort Battles: Moderate resorts -group 1....(again)

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
:mad::mad::mad:
I dont know what happened, but my last thread I had for the resort battles has disappeared!:brick::brick::brick:

Anyway.....here we go again.

We have a winner for the Value Resorts: The ever beloved Pop Century!!!

Now , lets move on to the Moderates.

The first resort to get (15) votes in their battle will win the battle and move on. Of course, vote for the resort you like and feel free to add any additional comments.

Here are the battles:

~Caribbean Beach vs. Port Orleans Riverside

~Port Orleans French Quarter vs. Coronado Springs

~Ft. Wilderness Cabins

Since there are 5 resorts, I left Ft. Wilderness by itself. If you like Ft. Wilderness, then put it down along with the other 2 battle picks. If you dont like it, then please don't put it down. If it does happen to acquire 15 votes, we'll advance it along with the other two battle picks.

** Sorry for all those who already voted in this one , hopefully this thread will not go anywhere.:shrug: **

Let the battles begin!!!

Splashman

:mad::mad::mad:
I dont know what happened, but my last thread I had for the resort battles has disappeared!:brick::brick::brick:

Yeah, our Restaurant Fall Madness thread has been moved too and of course I can't find it anywhere.

Cool, I wish I would have seen your competition sooner. Here are my votes for this round:

Port Orleans Riverside

Port Orleans French Quarter

Ft. Wilderness Cabins

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Look in WDW rumors thread. I don't know who is moving the threads or why, there were fine where they were. Thanks for posting!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom