WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoriMistress

silverboyd, I'm gonna copy you, expect this picture is from DLR.

47b5ce22b3127cce9439779eff5700000015108EbOG7Jo3a0

Horizons1

I get it, I get it, a "HIDDEN" Mickey. Please explain this photo. This is really unique.

Not much to explain really. I went to Epcot with my parents Saturday because they wanted to spend time with me before start college. (I'm staying in town though so I don't get it either) We were in the U.K. waiting for our reservation and I was taking pictures, just messing around, and all my other usual antics when my parents were like "We should get some pictures of you." And I don't like to stand around in static, fake smile poses. I like to be unique and do weird and funny stuff. So looking around, I saw the bushes on the side by the restrooms and was like "Hey! Get one of me hiding in the bushes." It was just by luck that my mother got the CM going backstage in the background. I think it really adds to the photo and I thought it was one heck of a great photo.

kag1984

That picture is absolutely gorgeous! It's so perfect that it looks like a painting. Good job! Would you mind me printing it and framing it? I'd love to put in my living room.

Thanks for all the great comments from everybody. I'll post some other castle shots I got as the days go on (gotta stick to that one photo a day thing). As long as people are using the photos for their own personal use I really don't have an issue with copying or printing them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom