WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thessair

Sooooooo looking forward to MNSSHP this year (and every year)...

pumpkin2.jpg

My old camera had a white balance issue and everything turned out green, hence the need for b&w images. :brick:

bassman

off topic for a bit but could someone please point out the hiden mickey that is suposedly created by the hole in the mountain.
i tryed frantically to see it last year and looked at countless pics and still cant see it,could someone somehow point it out,like drawing a circle round it or something,its been bugging me for a year and a half.:lol:

going back to supject,nice pic,i like it.

C&D

Jellyfish,

The shot with the boat and the "Have a Magical Day" was shot from the Boarkwalk side looking towards the Beach and Yacht Club. The boats run from the International Gateway (in the back of EPCOT) to MGM, stopping at the B&Y Club, Boardwalk and Swan and Dolphin. So yes, you can ride these boats. So if you're park hopping from EPCOT to MGM and you want to take a leisurely boat ride, this is a nice way to go. (expect to use about 35 to 45 minutes for a one way trip)

dandaman

off topic for a bit but could someone please point out the hiden mickey that is suposedly created by the hole in the mountain.
i tryed frantically to see it last year and looked at countless pics and still cant see it,could someone somehow point it out,like drawing a circle round it or something,its been bugging me for a year and a half.:lol:

The hole in the mountain creates a (very obscure, IMO) side-profile Mickey, much like the shape of this one in the Great Movie Ride, for example:

mf24.jpg

Better explained here:

http://hiddenmickeysguide.com/item.php?aid=658

Personally, I don't see any HM apart from the nose. :shrug:

DisneyGigi

The hole in the mountain creates a (very obscure, IMO) side-profile Mickey, much like the shape of this one in the Great Movie Ride, for example:

mf24.jpg

Better explained here:

http://hiddenmickeysguide.com/item.php?aid=658

Personally, I don't see any HM apart from the nose. :shrug:

It took me a couple of times to really see it, I think it is better seen on the lift hill from the ride but once I saw it, it was really clear. If you can see the nose look to the other side and find his ear (top left from the ride, I think) follow across his face(profile) to the nose, at least this is how I did it :ROFLOL:

bassman

great now i cant see it!
can someone who can see it outline it in paint and then post it? please cuz now i just feel stupid cuz i cant see it.

neither can i.

ive tryed and i cant.
i agree with you iheartdisney91 please can someone outline it and possibly point out the features in paint for us too see.
it would be a great help.

DisneyGigi

neither can i.

ive tryed and i cant.
i agree with you iheartdisney91 please can someone outline it and possibly point out the features in paint for us too see.
it would be a great help.

I don't have a pic but I did look at the one on HiddenMickey that's posted above....
The photo does not capture the entire Mickey Profile, look to the top of the hole, that is his ear, you can't see his nose jutting out from this pic like you can on the ride but it is in the bottom left corner ....
Hope this helps and hope my first post didn't confuse anyone... I was going by memory not the pic that was posted:)

iheartdisney91

I don't have a pic but I did look at the one on HiddenMickey that's posted above....
The photo does not capture the entire Mickey Profile, look to the top of the hole, that is his ear, you can't see his nose jutting out from this pic like you can on the ride but it is in the bottom left corner ....
Hope this helps and hope my first post didn't confuse anyone... I was going by memory not the pic that was posted:)

thanks for the help but i still cant see it....:cry:

here i started a thread so we didnt take this one over.
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?p=2394519#post2394519

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom