WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrcollectibles

EC_spaceship_earth_night_dec_1983.jpg

Channeling Homer Simpson...."mmmmmm Epcot Center...."

Katherine

I haven't posted in a long time but I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed and appreciated this thread. thank you so much to everyone who has contributed pictures!:sohappy:

Gorjus

Nighttime at the parks is so magical. And to the person that said they wish they could be at the parks when it is so empty, you can, even in the summer. Just position yourself at the very back of the park at closing, sit, relax, wait a half an hour, then slowly walk to the front. MK and AK do quicker park closings than MGM or Epcot because the later have more restaurants that people may be hanging out in.

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
And the long lost Alien Encounter attraction sign.

The picture on the left - is a close up of the picture on the right - of the "hidden Mickey". The picture on the right, the post is in the very middle of the picture (just above the trash can).

Alien_Encounter.JPG

jeffb

Jeff, some of your pictures crack me up. The looks you must get from those who are not addicted.

Gorjus - are you implying that people actually come to parks to enjoy attractions opposed to taking photos of EPCOT Center logos that are no longer used? :ROFLOL:

Gorjus

Gorjus - are you implying that people actually come to parks to enjoy attractions opposed to taking photos of EPCOT Center logos that are no longer used? :ROFLOL:

No Jeff, I'm implying that there are weird people who enjoy photographing fast pass or ticket machines that are not in use and covered with an Epcot logo that is no longer used.:ROFLOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom