WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocAudio

019LionsonKS.jpg

lilmizpixie3

MagicKingdom010.jpg

this is taken from the front of the Monorail. The one and only time I've ever had a chance to ride up front. It was fun...hope to do it again. :hammer:
Aww all you have to do is ask to ride in the front. We use to do it all the time, even if it meant waiting for one monorail. Its the best!

Thessair

I don't know if it is just me, but it is these everyday sights that give you a feeling of being at WDW more than the "post card" type photos.

I agree wholeheartedly. There is just something about seeing even the most mundane things when driving onto park property that just hits you with "I'm really here!".

And here's another pic...

riverside6.jpg

mattjs

Hey Matt,

Are you using photoshop to color balance your photos? Or are you manually white balancing your shots? There is no yellow from interior light in your photos at all.

Remarkably, it's all in camera (Canon G7) and all auto white balancing. Uses Canon's new DIGIC III processor and the auto WB is almost always spot on (even in wierd indoor lighting). Here's literally one of only a couple of shots that trip where it was fooled. Mix of light in the rotunda was too much to handle...a little greenish/yellowish in the columns/up-top and a little pinkish/purplish middle left: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1178/566139615_6cb806c67c_b.jpg

Other than that though (and maybe one or two other shots) it was spot on. Really psyched with DIGIC III.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom