WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
kissing up to her boss ....... she asked for a raise ..... he promised more cheese during breaks .... go figure
DSCF0321.jpg

iheartdisney91

I would love to share some pictures but I have no idea how to do it. Would anyone be willing to help me? :)

flowerschild: thank you for telling me!!:ROFLOL: i never knew they re-did it.

ok im helping you with pics

1. www.photobucket.com
2. sign in or register
3. upload ur pics
4. when the pic is uploaded click.... the last address i think. its the one with the thing.

hope this helps!!:wave:

DisneyGigi

1. www.photobucket.com
2. sign in or register
3. upload ur pics
4. when the pic is uploaded click.... the last address i think. its the one with the thing.

hope this helps!!:wave:[/quote]
Hi thanks for posting this for the person that asked. I love this thread but had no clue how to post pics.....hope this is right...:shrug:

[IMG]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa49/Micpooh/100_0364.jpg

JustPlainBill

is this in a park?

ive found every HM in the book,but i dont think ive seen this one,is it new,where is it?
I am not an Hidden Mickey enthusiast by any means, for the record. This one is in the Great Ceremonial House at the Polynesian Resort Hotel. As you walk in on the ground floor from the street past bell services walking straight ahead its on the floor in front of the waterfall, I don't know how long it has been there since it was my first time at the resort. I was waiting for my room to be ready after I checked in sitting on a bench while my wife was shopping. I had nothing to do but people-watch and stare at the floor and there it was!
disney_2007_252.jpg

wdwmomof3

flowerschild: thank you for telling me!!:ROFLOL: i never knew they re-did it.

1. www.photobucket.com
2. sign in or register
3. upload ur pics

hope this helps!!:wave:[/quote]

Thanks!!! I will try today. My teenager had had the computer tied up!! Don't they know that there is more to life than talking on the computer:rolleyes: Just kidding:)

jeffb

Zack,

Thanks for scanning and posting the great JIYI ver 1 photos and the Mr Toad's shot. It was great to see the finale scene from JIYI V1 again.

iheartdisney91

Thanks!!! I will try today. My teenager had had the computer tied up!! Don't they know that there is more to life than talking on the computer:rolleyes: Just kidding:)

oh no problem. hahah from the perspective of a teenager im on the computer 24 7 my mom thinks i have a problem. hahaha oh well glad i could help and i cant wait to see ur photos!:sohappy:

^^ that sub picture is kinda creepy, idk why i just think they have an errie feel to them. great pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom