WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

earldw28

DowntownDisney006.jpg

Gorjus

Here is one from me for today :)

As usual, clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where others are available :)

If it is OK with you Azerin, I'm going to make sure Ariel sees this photo.

That's KARL!!!!!!!! :cry::cry: RIP Adv. Club

Sure looks like him. Every once in a while I see him hanging with the WSC Players as well.

I have an opinion to state. Please note that it is my OPINION, related to my personal preference for photos. Some of you are over processing your photos. PERSONALLY, I'd rather my photos not look like a 1960's post card. Some of the photos posted lately look like they belong more in the magically manipulated photos of the day thread. You've all done some outstanding manipulative work on your photos to get them to look real, yet not real at the same time. I think you should showcase your work on that thread. What you did took work, what happened with some of the photos on that thread was that someone clicked one button. Background: I like my paintings as I like my photos...real. I'm all for processing if it makes it look more REAL...hiding imperfections, brightening the photos, enhancing the color to hide natural lighting deficiencies. I'm not a big fan of making the photo or painting look fake. So that is why I stated this OPINION. Feel free to disagree with it and ignore it.

PS: I ran into WDWFigment and his beautiful fiance in WSC Canada yesterday.

Jekyll_Baker

I have an opinion to state. Please note that it is my OPINION, related to my personal preference for photos. Some of you are over processing your photos. PERSONALLY, I'd rather my photos not look like a 1960's post card. Some of the photos posted lately look like they belong more in the magically manipulated photos of the day thread. You've all done some outstanding manipulative work on your photos to get them to look real, yet not real at the same time. I think you should showcase your work on that thread. What you did took work, what happened with some of the photos on that thread was that someone clicked one button. Background: I like my paintings as I like my photos...real. I'm all for processing if it makes it look more REAL...hiding imperfections, brightening the photos, enhancing the color to hide natural lighting deficiencies. I'm not a big fan of making the photo or painting look fake. So that is why I stated this OPINION. Feel free to disagree with it and ignore it.

Gorjus, I'm gonna have to agree with you on your opinion - it's mine as well. Some of the pics here, although they all look GREAT!, but some of the colors are too bright or too contrasted or otherwise not quite right/natural.

Anyway, here's mine for the day - I like playing with sun & silhouettes
sunlamp.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom