WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

hpyhnt 1000

Epcot-Thanksgiving2008090.jpg

Einselen

No picture, appologies I am usually getting video then trying to capture pictures, however those going to MouseFest there are some great meets that will teach you about low lighting pictures, taking pictures while on moving attractions, etc. However, looking at this thread it seems like most of you can teach those like me :p however for maybe those lurkers who wonder how to get great shots and those going to be at MouseFest might want to check those out.

Bug715

I have an opinion to state. Please note that it is my OPINION, related to my personal preference for photos. Some of you are over processing your photos. PERSONALLY, I'd rather my photos not look like a 1960's post card. Some of the photos posted lately look like they belong more in the magically manipulated photos of the day thread. You've all done some outstanding manipulative work on your photos to get them to look real, yet not real at the same time. I think you should showcase your work on that thread. What you did took work, what happened with some of the photos on that thread was that someone clicked one button. Background: I like my paintings as I like my photos...real. I'm all for processing if it makes it look more REAL...hiding imperfections, brightening the photos, enhancing the color to hide natural lighting deficiencies. I'm not a big fan of making the photo or painting look fake. So that is why I stated this OPINION. Feel free to disagree with it and ignore it.quote]

I agree. I LOVE photoshop and love playing around with my pictures but there is a Manipulated Photo of the Day thread for them.

A little Christmas decoration for today's picture...

Beautiful!!!!! 23 days till I get to see it!!!:xmas:

I think I have just decided that if I get to my resort soon after MK closes I'm gonna head over just to see this sight before I get up early the next morning for opening!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom