WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

Zack Attack

WaltDsineyWorld2008856.jpg

JediMasterMatt

I thought the only show that banned all photography was Finding Nemo: The Musical? :shrug: Is the rule for CoP something that the cast member announces, or is it in the pre-recorded spiel?

Either way, I would take my chances and take non-flash pictures. 1) It's too loud in Nemo for anyone to hear the shutter snap, and 2) I sit far enough away from others in CoP that I doubt they can hear the shutter snap. I doubt there is any other rationale for the flat out bans on photography, so I am willing to break the rule. Maybe I'm just a rebel (although I don't think so).

Finding Nemo: The Musical is fine with non-flash photography, although Disney has been confusing about it in the past. While it was in preview mode with the Broadway cast, no pictures of any type were allowed. Now, the automated messages are misleading as the early messages say no photography at all and then the announcements just before the show change it to no flash photography or video lighting allowed.

CoP is always no photography; however, the cast members are usually not very observant. I always ask, so I haven't pressed my luck.

JediMasterMatt

As the red glow fades, we must bid a fond farewell to the Hazy Shade of October series as we reach the end of all the pictures I took that hot and hazy night. :wave:

PA276485.jpg

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Finding Nemo: The Musical is fine with non-flash photography, although Disney has been confusing about it in the past. While it was in preview mode with the Broadway cast, no pictures of any type were allowed. Now, the automated messages are misleading as the early messages say no photography at all and then the announcements just before the show change it to no flash photography or video lighting allowed.

CoP is always no photography; however, the cast members are usually not very observant. I always ask, so I haven't pressed my luck.

On my trip in October, the CM at the umbrella directing guests where to go for the show kept announcing that "yes, non-flash photography is allowed", even though the pre-show recorded announcements said otherwise.

Here's mine for the day:
IMG_2083.jpg

Thessair

WDWFigment, that CoP picture is simply amazing. Something else to try and take pictures of next time I go.

Here's mine for today...

Clicking will take you to its Flickr page, as is pretty standard these days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom