WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

Zack Attack

WaltDsineyWorld2008723.jpg

NewfieFan

Hi all! I love this thread... look at it almost everyday! I haven't left a lot of comments b/c there's too many good pictures to comment on - all of you do an amazing job!

I think I'm finally going to start contributing to this thread (I have posted a couple pics in the past)! My pictures are not professional or perfect. I just enjoy taking pictures of Disney. On my last trip I tried to take some "different" photos... hidden things or things that are not photographed often!

Can you tell me where this is...

b7jqlc.jpg

Azerin

Been very busy as I sometimes get but glad everyone liked my last picture :D and Joe, thank you.. that was quite the compliment :D

Here is one for today :) I think this was only the 2nd time seeing this parade... but I loved it and plan to see it many more times... FAR better than the MK day parade:

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where many more pics are available :D

flisney

Hi all! I love this thread... look at it almost everyday! I haven't left a lot of comments b/c there's too many good pictures to comment on - all of you do an amazing job!

I think I'm finally going to start contributing to this thread (I have posted a couple pics in the past)! My pictures are not professional or perfect. I just enjoy taking pictures of Disney. On my last trip I tried to take some "different" photos... hidden things or things that are not photographed often!

Can you tell me where this is...

b7jqlc.jpg
Coral Reef entrance! :slurp:

Gorjus

OK, let's try posting from a different site. Let me know if you can't see this.
Last night was the cast preview for the Christmas Parade. Here is my quick photo of the castle before they made me get back up on the sidewalk.

n1368293280_126078_383.jpg

Looks llike more lights this year. I don't know about the back, but it looks like the sides have been filled in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom