WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
IMG_1282.JPG

WDWFigment

Original Poster
OK, let's try posting from a different site. Let me know if you can't see this.
Last night was the cast preview for the Christmas Parade. Here is my quick photo of the castle before they made me get back up on the sidewalk.

n1368293280_126078_383.jpg

Looks llike more lights this year. I don't know about the back, but it looks like the sides have been filled in.

Nice shot of the castle and main street decorations. Did you enjoy the cast preview? Nick said he thought there were some differences in the parade from last year, but he wasn't sure.

I don't know who's child this is, but loved the image.

PB051561.jpg

Excellent shot. The 'lone child' really makes it.

Here's mine for today:

Clicking it takes you to its Flickr page, where you can navigate to my other WDW shots.

Gorjus

Nice shot of the castle and main street decorations. Did you enjoy the cast preview? Nick said he thought there were some differences in the parade from last year, but he wasn't sure.

Thanks, I need to get out with my camera more. My skills are getting rusty. If there were differences, I'm not sure either. I mean, really, as long as the usual popular stuff is there, that is what you are looking for. Different people are cast in different roles this year. All in all, it seemed the same as last year. I enjoyed it. I'll be posting photos as we go along.

jeffb

Don - Great tomorrowland night shot in post 740

NEMickeyfan - great EPCOT Center monorail shot in post 741.

KeeKee - fantastic work on the legendary turtle shot!

EPCOTnut - very nice rainbow shot in post 755.

JediMasterMatt - beautiful main street shot and I completely agree about that flag pole. It has obstructed many great photos.

StichsMom - great 4th of July castle shot.

Here is my post for today:

3011454312_ffeda4279c_b.jpg

Please click here for a larger size verion: http://www.flickr.com/photos/96525092@N00/3011454312/sizes/o/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom