WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

nibblesandbits

PICT0014.jpg

JediMasterMatt

The Hazy Shade of October series thinks that if these signs were at California Adventure or in DinoLand you could walk through those doors and potentially win a prize...

PA276593.jpg

JoeQuick02

My first submission to my favorite series of threads :)

2972431497_fb7baaa255_b.jpg

Hope I uploaded it correctly. Was there a couple of weeks ago and thought I would share some of my pics. I loved the sky and colors in this one (actually more like 30, but this is one of my favs of this scene).

Flower'sChild

^^Is this the new faries meet and greet? If so, it looks great - and Tink is spot on.

Yes it is and I was the first one in line on the first day that they opened the line :sohappy: This is not the Grand opening. The Grand opening will be on Tuesday. This is what they called the soft opening.

This photo was taken today, but by the time I submit this post it might mean that this photo was taken yesterday if you see what I mean :p So I will just say that this photo was taken on October 25th 2008 :wave:

There are other guests who have seen these Fairies before me, but that was before they opened a line for this. Those other people were given a pass or something like that to see the Fairies. I was told something like how they they picked some guests to see the Fairies before October 25th 2008. Then on October 25th 2008 they opened the line. On October 28th they will have the Grand opening (this is the day that the new TinkerBell dvd comes out).

I am very happy about being the only guest ever to be the first one in line on the day that they first opened the line for these Fairies at Pixie Hollow in DisneyWorld :sohappy::sohappy::king::king:

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
hi! just got back today from the World to see there's a new Pic of the Day thread, so I will have lots to contribute. Great pics, all! Here's my first:

Marble doors in queue of RnRC
IMG_1556.jpg

xsupaxmanxsfnex

^I cannot stand when kids cannot keep their hands off of these. It annoys me except when I go by them I always have to give them a little swipe. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom