WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

KeeKee

P9301250.jpg

JediMasterMatt

Like a Reese's Peanut Butter cup... the Freaky Friday's Fireworks Fantastical Festival series and the Hazy Shade of October series combine to form a mouth watering treat

PA276490.jpg

On a photography related note... I must bid a sad farwell to my trust 'ole Olympus E-300. It was my workhorse camera for the last several years and was responsible for all of my Disney pictures. It has gone to a new home and has a proud new owner. I have a shiny new Nikon D700 full frame camera on the way to me. This new camera and lenses that I'm picking up should make for a very interesting trip to WDW this February as it has unmatched low light performance. SpectroMagic! and the dark rides won't know what hit 'em. :)

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Like a Reese's Peanut Butter cup... the Freaky Friday's Fireworks Fantastical Festival series and the Hazy Shade of October series combine to form a mouth watering treat

PA276490.jpg

On a photography related note... I must bid a sad farwell to my trust 'ole Olympus E-300. It was my workhorse camera for the last several years and was responsible for all of my Disney pictures. It has gone to a new home and has a proud new owner. I have a shiny new Nikon D700 full frame camera on the way to me. This new camera and lenses that I'm picking up should make for a very interesting trip to WDW this February as it has unmatched low light performance. SpectroMagic! and the dark rides won't know what hit 'em. :)

Thats a bad a$$ camera!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom