WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

Scott75

wow i never been on this whaen its had so many people on it and the boats are piled up, its only been a couple of us on the boat, with huge gaps in between!

This was taken in May of this year. The line was very long, and the ride was moving very slowly. I love this ride just for the sake on nostalgia, but when you are moving through soooo slowly and bumping to a stop every 10 seconds it gets very irritating.:hammer:

hi! just got back today from the World to see there's a new Pic of the Day thread, so I will have lots to contribute. Great pics, all! Here's my first:

Marble doors in queue of RnRC
IMG_1556.jpg
I love this door! I was wondering when someone would post this pic. I wanted to get this shot when I was there last spring, but I forgot to bring my camera with me when we got in line for RnR. I am planning to get this shot next spring when we return.

My pic...
2959964091_068785440e_o.jpg

Splash Mountain.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
JediMasterMatt your pic in post #253 is one my favorites on this thread so far. It has kind of an eerie feel to it with the color and the fact that nobody is riding. Great shot!!

WDWFigment really great color in that Mission: SPACE pic.

blackthidot really creepy pic, the redeye really kind of worked to your advantage that time it made it even creepier.

Thanks, and I agree about blackthidot's picture!

It was so humid the night of the Hazy Shade of October that nobody was riding Splash Mountain since they were already drenched...

PA276542.jpg

Great shot. When I shoot Splash at night, I've always been bothered by the presence of the big wall. I think I have an idea that will take care of that issue this trip. :drevil:

Click on the image to go direct to the Flickr Page

What are ya doin', trying to one-up me?! :animwink:

:lookaroun

Well, it worked--absolutely great shot

Great shot!

Happy Monday, everyone! :rolleyes: Here is mine for today:

Clicking on it takes you to its Flickr page, where you can download a copy, check out my other pictures, or access my EXIF data.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom