WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

DisneyPrincess5

This was taken inside the Coral Reef Restaurant.
4233785445_e62547080f.jpg
Nice shot! I've always wanted to eat there.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!

Taken last night from the Polynesian Beach during the Fantasy in the Sky New Year's Eve preview show. Clicking the link takes you to the Flickr page.

Dont usually comment on pics in here, but, WOW!!!!!! WHAT AN AMZING SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the fire works shots Coryonfire and Figment82. Also love the Eversest pic John. Figment82, cool shot of the moose on the ToL. I've never been in AK at night. How did you get the tree shots at night?

Figment82

Love the fire works shots Coryonfire and Figment82. Also love the Eversest pic John. Figment82, cool shot of the moose on the ToL. I've never been in AK at night. How did you get the tree shots at night?

Thank you so much! The ToL shot was taken during an EMH night a few weeks ago. It's rare that DAK is open after dark unless it's EMH or during the busy periods when the sun sets early (which is basically Christmas season), which is very unfortunate since the park is absolutely gorgeous at night.

Love the CS pic forbidden donut. This is our favorite resort. Was this taken with a fisheye or a super wide angle lense? Here is the lobby a couple years back during the holidays:

(clicking on the image takes you directly to its flickr[/URL] page)

harveyt0206

Love the Coronado Springs pictures Forbidden Donut and Disney Soldier. I am staying there for the first time in March and am super excited so seeing such nice pictures only increases that excitement.

C&D

So........................what's the connection with Disney. Well, it's a picture of a Triumph TR-3, from the Virgin Islands; St Croix to be exact. Our tour guide through the gardens was originally from Texas (and I noticed the car in the parking lot, and being a car guy and all, and putting two and two together that it was his car we struck up a nice conversation about him, his wife and them retiring on the island). Oh yeah, the connection; it was on an excursion, from the Disney Magic on the Eastern Caribbean 7 day cruise that we hooked up...........................easy, huh? :)

disney200911112009032.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom