WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

foreverbelle

Blue Belle

25ib2ps.jpg

Great character shot.

WDWFigment

One of my personal favorites from last year - if only I had a taller tripod as I really had to rig mine up oddly to get this shot.

Clicking the picture takes you to its Flickr page!

Lisalyn

Having fun in the Japan pavilion.

1075mkx.jpg

Beautiful shot of Myuki! She actually made a bluebird for my daughter over Thanksgiving that is still in the freezer and probably will be for life! LOL she won't eat it and takes it out to make sure it's ok on a daily basis - it was a VERY cool experience for her and magical!

cblodg

One of my personal favorites from last year - if only I had a taller tripod as I really had to rig mine up oddly to get this shot.

Clicking the picture takes you to its Flickr page!
What an excellent picture Tom! I think I know what you're getting at by wanting the larger tri-pod though, and it would look phenominal!

disneyliv85

sigh... All these holiday photos make me want to experience Disney around the holidays even more!! Someday! Keep posting them so I can at least pretend I'm there

WDWFigment

Thanks for the kind words on the Goofy shot and the Partners shot, guys (and gals)!

I'm really digging the window display shots and Country Bear Christmas shots. I hear those window displays are restored displays from the 1980s; anyone know if that's true? I don't recall seeing them last year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom