WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

accord99cutie

Premium Member
027.jpg

xsupaxmanxsfnex

I am in the same boat as Studios Fan and LOVE this thread. Everyone has such great photos to offer and sometimes wish to thank everyone for posting. However it does take up some space and gets annoying seeing the same caption under a quoted photo page after page. I'm not trying to act like a mod but it is after all in the rules posted in the beginning of the thread.

Rules:

4. Please limit comments to the photos.

5. Please limit off-topic comments.

Posting Suggestions:

2. If you know how, please delete the quoted images from quotes to limit the sizing of the page, replacing the image link in the quote with a small description of the original photo, such as (castle pic). If you are unsure of what post was being referred to, you can simply click on this button
viewpost.gif
, and it will link you back to the original post with the photo.

Here's my picture for the day.
It was my friend's birthday.
4165556540_eea7f0fd5f_b.jpg

ChuckElias

I had a very busy weekend, so I'm just catching up. Lots of great night photos! Mine are always awful.

Breathing room.
Erstwo, where was your "Breathing room" photo taken? I don't recognize the spot.

Continuing our tour of the Disney Magic, we're back on Deck 9. I believe this marks the point where the two halves of the ship were connected.

100_5791.jpg

Tiggerfanatic

SpectroPluto, I just loved that castle pic with the beads wrapped around the tree branches. really neat perspective.

And Janoimagine, that nighttime shot of the riverboat takes my breath away.

cblodg

Some initial info first. It has been a long while since I have been able to look at these photos. The trip was a disaster for me Nov 2008. My dad was almost airlifted off a cruise ship in the middle of the Atlantic due to an unknown medical issue. 5 weeks later we watched him die a week after they diagnosed it as lung cancer.

Info on pic. This was just before MVMCP started. Fairies line was insane. No one was in the Princess line. My daughter spent 20 minutes with the Princesses by herself. Cinderella, Princess Aurora, and Belle fell in love with her and played with her the whole time. No nap for a 2yo and cradled by a Princess almost made her fall asleep in Belle's arms.

3077440712_32a143379a_b.jpg

Have to agree with what Jeff said, this IS what Disney is all about!

mickey2008.1

fractal,
when was your picture taken? i believe it is norway, but i was there in sept. and that boat was gone. that was a cool place to smoke and hang out with drinks from mexico.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom