WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

gibson12

Did you run over to Tink's Treasures and wake her up?

They've changed that store, haven't they? When I was there Monday, I didn't see the drawer that Tink hides in, and I didn't see her going across the walls in her usual path. I only heard her make a little noise. I didn't stop to ask the CM's, but it seemed like it's either in transition or it's been redone. I was pretty disappointed, I don't know why I didn't stop to find out more.

And I was only kidding about the Poly men--sorry if I sounded like I was being negative about other posters. Of course we should all share whatever we want. BUT--you said you had something for the guys???

DisneyChik17

Thanks everyone, who commented on my last two pics! :wave:

@donsullivan, wow, great depth of field! the colors are great.
@DocAudio, I've been in love with your photos... this one of the fireworks is no exception, how long was the exposure?

Today is from the TTA, at night.

WOW! I love this one! Do you mind if I make it my desktop background?

LoriMistress

WelcometoWDW639.jpg

CoryonFire

Wow, everyone has really been stepping it up with their shots lately! Here's an optical illusion for today. Happy Easter!

Clicking takes you to my Flickr page!

cooleo

kc1296426 - Great Job on this TTA shot. I love this.

Tater48 - Nice shot of the Walt Disney bust in DHS.

CoryonFire - I Love this Monorail shot. This should be a postcard.

Here is a Wishes shot on this Wonderful Easter holiday.

Click the photo to go to the flickr page where you can find Original sizes of all mt photos. :cool:

DocAudio

KC, the TTA shot is very cool!
DonSullivan, I really like the perspective on the Flower & Garden Festival photo.
Cory, great angle on the monorail shot.

042SpectroPinnochioandDonald.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom