WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

foreverbelle

This picture was taken April 25. It's the last picture taken of my dad in WDW. He died this past Friday, May 22. Can't tell you how happy I am that my daughter and I are in this picture with him.

DSCN0976.jpg

i am so sorry to hear that. this picture i am sure will always have a special meaning to you and your daughter!

1DisneyDad

Is that a kangaroo at Animal Kingdom? Where are they??

Discovery Island Trails in front of Tree of Life.

FROM ALLEARS.NET:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Discovery Island Trails are the best kept secret that you'll find on the Animal Kingdom Guide map. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]These are beautifully vegetated paths and trails around the base of the Tree of Life that contain small animal viewing areas. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Here you will find small animal viewing areas for lemurs, kangaroos, capybaras and other wildlife.[/FONT]​

DisneyPrincess5

This picture was taken April 25. It's the last picture taken of my dad in WDW. He died this past Friday, May 22. Can't tell you how happy I am that my daughter and I are in this picture with him.

DSCN0976.jpg

So sorry about your Dad's passing.
Now, you'll have this great picture to cherish and to help you remember how happy he was there.
Look at that smile!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom