WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

d1sn3y

103083.jpg

The best picture I have ever taken at WDW. I printed a 8.5 x 11 and have it sitting on my desk at work.:D

d1sn3y

At MK...totally love this view!!

Disney09005.jpg

I love this picture you posted of the ice cream shop seating area right off of main street.. I have very vivid memories of being assigned to that section when I worked as a custodial castmember in 2003. It was my job to make sure that all of the tables and chairs were cleaned and put back in their spots after people walked away. I used to always be in a panic... even today when I visit, I always look to see how the area looks. I am very judgemental. haha. :lol:

Also, when I see an ice cream spill I feel myself sweat when I walk by... It just doesn't feel natural walking by... I have the urge to clean the mess. :rolleyes:

I don't know if the custodial castmembers still do this, but whenever I had to mop the cement... I would make sure to clean the spot in a perfect circular fashion so then after 2 quick additional circles could be added to create a wet mickey shape on the cement. Sometimes people would notice... other times no one would notice. There was a poster back stage of other shapes you could do like donald... but those were harder to do especially on hot days when it dried up so quickly....:shrug:

Thanks Chelli. Not some of my best though, I was stuck using my wife's point and shoot Nikon for most of them. I have pro equipment that I really don't like taking to the park. My next trip will be a photo mission. We will do 1 day in each park riding, 1 day in each park shooting. I plan on filling an 8GB card each day.
Great pics today, here's mine:

NewfieFan

I love this picture you posted of the ice cream shop seating area right off of main street.. I have very vivid memories of being assigned to that section when I worked as a custodial castmember in 2003. It was my job to make sure that all of the tables and chairs were cleaned and put back in their spots after people walked away. I used to always be in a panic... even today when I visit, I always look to see how the area looks. I am very judgemental. haha. :lol:

Also, when I see an ice cream spill I feel myself sweat when I walk by... It just doesn't feel natural walking by... I have the urge to clean the mess. :rolleyes:

I don't know if the custodial castmembers still do this, but whenever I had to mop the cement... I would make sure to clean the spot in a perfect circular fashion so then after 2 quick additional circles could be added to create a wet mickey shape on the cement. Sometimes people would notice... other times no one would notice. There was a poster back stage of other shapes you could do like donald... but those were harder to do especially on hot days when it dried up so quickly....:shrug:

Wow, that is so interesting! Thanks for sharing!

DisneyPrincess5

I have noticed that CMs can be awfully "tidy" (aka instructed to be neurotic by Disney) when it comes to those tables and chairs!

Glad you enjoyed my picture!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom