WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OddDuck

P9140007a.jpg

Azerin

*Imagination monorail pic
Awesome shot!

Azerin - Beautiful evening shot of the China Pavilion in post 4304.
*Main street train station shot*

Love yours as well!

Great shot, Azerin!

*Morocco shot*

In other news, I just purchased a new external flash, a fast lens for SpectroMagic and dark rides, and a new camera bag--and we are now seriously considering another Christmas trip to test out these toys!

Love your shot! Have fun with the new lens!

Azerin and Figgy - again, you guys have done amazing work! Beautiful!

Thank you very much! Always love your pics :D

Here is mine for today... in tribute to the now closed EPCOT 25th exhibit... there are a lot of other pics of the exhibit if you click on this pic :)

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page :)

WDWFigment

JediMasterMatt - Great Depth of Field on the HM sign shot.

DocAudio - Great Wishes (Christmas Wishes?) shot!

GymLeaderPhil - I'm shocked that you got that with an iPhone; that's probably the best iPhone picture I've ever seen, especially considering the circumstances.

KeeKee - great fountain shot; I love the 'flowing' water affect.

Just a little plug before I post my picture for today. I know there are a lot of photo hosting sites out there, but if those of you who don't use Flickr don't have any special attachment to your site, I highly recommend going to Flickr. I've only been using it for about a month or so, and am already quite "addicted". There is just so much unparalleled depth to the site, and a great and active 'community' (it's like the "facebook" of photo sites, for those of you young folks). There even are fun Disney picture groups!

Anyway, plug over, back to the pictures.

Mine for today:

Clicking on the picture will take you to its Flickr page, where you can see my other pictures, and register for a Flickr account ;)

jhastings74

Thanks, I hope they got you a new piece after. But it looks like it was hilarious.

No worries....I got a whole piece to myself....later...

They started to sing 'Happy Birthday', and then grabbed the cake and started eating while they were still singing...it was probably one of the funniest birthdays I've ever had....:lol:

(and if you're ever at Whispering Canyon Cafe around your birthday, let them know....they do many different things....)

°O°Joe

From right before the ascent to the fourth and largest drop on Splash Mountain...

Time to be turning around... if only you could. So you're looking for a laughing place, eh? We'll show you a laughing place.

KeeKee

From right before the ascent to the fourth and largest drop on Splash Mountain...

Time to be turning around... if only you could. So you're looking for a laughing place, eh? We'll show you a laughing place.

Is this a metaphor for what's happening in the stock market? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom