WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffb

Kblais71 - great framing (trees and rocks) on the LeCellier shot in post 4389.

Azerin - fantastic Everst shot (the sky / clouds are amazing) in post 4394.

Here is my post for today of the Grand Floridian.

2917347298_6eeab65409_b.jpg

Please click here for a larger 1600 X 900 version: http://www.flickr.com/photos/96525092@N00/2917347298/sizes/o/

KeeKee

Wow, Jeff! Just plain, WOW! I'm not so sure I really want to post one after yours, but I'll swallow hard and do it anyway.

From the ponds in front of China:

PA041405.jpg

WDWFigment

blackthidot - you've had some very unique and well done photos in the past week or so--great work!

DocAudio - another nice shot, where is that?

Jeff - as I said on flickr, amazing!

KeeKee - nice shot. I would've actually been able to guess the location of this one even if you hadn't posted it!!!

Here is mine for the day:

Clicking on the picture takes you to its flickr page, where you can read an amazing story of the Great White Egret's struggles.

KeeKee

blackthidot - you've had some very unique and well done photos in the past week or so--great work!

DocAudio - another nice shot, where is that?

Jeff - as I said on flickr, amazing!

KeeKee - nice shot. I would've actually been able to guess the location of this one even if you hadn't posted it!!!

Here is mine for the day:

Clicking on the picture takes you to its flickr page, where you can read an amazing story of the Great White Egret's struggles.

Thanks, Figgy! I love this shot! The detail in the bird's head and the bark of the tree is beautiful!

nibblesandbits

castle_edited.jpg

I know everyone takes this shot but after looking at my photos from last june with my old camera, it's the one I was most proud of. It's intimidating to post on this thread (my favorite thread) but I'll be coming back in December with pic's from my new Canon XTi and hopefully great shots to share!
No need to be afraid to post...go right ahead...post anything. We love seeing all the perspectives of people. They don't have to be "outstanding" for each and every one. Gosh knows that all mine aren't outstanding. I just post because I want to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom