WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nibblesandbits

Ok...this will probably be my last pic post until I get back from Florida!!!

DSC_0306-1.jpg

The Disney Kid

KeeKee, littleeep, and hnp929... great shots!

Jeff, I already commented on your Flickr page, but I'll say it again--absolutely amazing! This might be my favorite shot of yours (which is saying a lot)!

Here is mine for today. A description of how we got this shot can be found by clicking on the picture.

Please visit my WDW Flickr Page (link in signature) for my other WDW shots from our August 2008 trip (so far)!

:sohappy: If you don't do this for a living you are really wasting your talent!

WDWFigment

No, but I do something else that I really enjoy, and if I didn't do that, I'd also be 'wasting my talent'. At least I can still practice photography as a hobby, because I could not practice the other. Thanks for the compliment, though!

P.S. JediMasterMatt--awesome shot of Grauman's!

The Disney Kid

No, but I do something else that I really enjoy, and if I didn't do that, I'd also be 'wasting my talent'. At least I can still practice photography as a hobby, because I could not practice the other. Thanks for the compliment, though!

P.S. JediMasterMatt--awesome shot of Grauman's!

Tell me friend, what is it that you do? Because if you're better at it than this.....I mean, damn. BTW, you are definately marrying up!

crlachepinochet

All right! I wanted to get caught up on all the great pics that I missed while I was at the World before I started posting my vacation pics. Let's begin at the beginning, MCO:

100_5384.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom