WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocAudio

Thank you Alztybrn, Betharina, LDSPrincess, and Nibs!

I found today's entry funny. I found this detail at the end of Block Party Bash on the Bug's Life Float. I little interesting in the nutritional category.

004BPB.jpg

hpyhnt 1000

DocAudio - Great find! Incidentally, what is the A113 referring to? It seems familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. :veryconfu

forbidden donut - Another great IllumiNations shot.

Horizons 1 - You're nighttime shots of Future World are exquisite. Love them!

WDWFigment - Beautiful shot of San Angel at Mexico.

MattyFresh

What in the world is that?!!:shrug:

Its the beginning of a Mickey pumpkin. If you ride "living with the land" in the land pavilion at Epcot you can see these. Its really a pretty cool and interesting ride, plus you can sit down and its air conditioned....for the most part.

MattyFresh

at ASMo

Woody kinda gave me the creeps, had the effect that he was staring at you no matter where you were. I couldn't imagine waking up first thing in the morning, going to look out the window to check the weather and having this guy still staring at you.......:lol:

rex.jpg

Horizons1

DocAudio - Great find! Incidentally, what is the A113 referring to? It seems familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. :veryconfu

Horizons 1 - You're nighttime shots of Future World are exquisite. Love them!

All I know is A113 is the room where the animators learn their stuff. I forget the university, and other fine details.

Aw, thanks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom