WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nibblesandbits

Another shot of the Forbidden Mountain:

100_0789rt.jpg

imamouse

Now where did I leave off? I think I showed you the Beauty and the Beast Rose in the Visa Room. This is the next one:...Where are these items from?

visa%20anchor%20balloon%20shoe.jpg

Here we go again:

Anchor = Peter Pan (well, Captain Hook) or L'il Mermaid (Prince Eric's ship)
Spear = Alice in Wonderland (Queen of Hearts henchmen)
Balloon = Winnie the Pooh
Shoe = Cinderella
Ball = Toy Story
Jack-in-the-box = Toy Story 2? I'm not sure about that one.

tink68

Great pics everyone. Does anyone have any recent pics of the Contemporary? Staying there for the first time in October and would love to see some more pics of it.
Sheri

WDWFigment

S. Paridon and FlowersChild - thanks for the compliments!

Great pictures Joe and JeffB; Jeff, I know you don't control the climate (or do you...that could explain so many of these great photos ;)) but the clouds have great symmetry with the buildings.

WDWFigment

I'm low on WDW pictures, but here we have young Figment making his journey from Chicago to Orlando.

(Yes, I am an adult who still brings my 13 year old Figment plush with on all my WDW trips; yes, I got some odd looks taking this picture):

081620071.jpg

MattyFresh

Joe great pic of spectro.....right place right time??? Or did you have that shot planned??

WDWfigment, I think thats cool you still have a tradition like that. The fact that no matter what you keep it going is pretty neat.

DocAudio

I know it has been a couple of weeks since I have posted but I was on vacation and the internet at the resort I stayed at was a little unpredictable. I am hoping I don't have to stay at another off property resort again because of certain challenges (traffic included). But anyway, I only got a few days at the parks rather than the normal 7 or 8 days so I don't have as many photos as a normal visit to the world. I will post as long as I can but I learned a lot from this trip...I really missed not having a tripod for night shots.

I know this photo was posted a couple of days ago but here it is again from a little different angle.

PatrioticCastle.jpg

donsullivan

Premium Member
Here is one to have a little fun with. Take a look at the pairs of people in each of the rows and imagine some of the thoughts going through their heads at this moment. I envision the women 5 rows from the back thinking "I'm going to kill him when we get off this!" and the guy near the middle in the orange shirt with "I'm going to die!!!!". I've got a bunch from this set and keep thinking I should do thought balloons based on the looks on some of the people.

IMG_7743.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom