WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemofinder22

Wow!!!!!!! there are some amazing pics on here! I love seeing all of them. Keep posting everyone!

Port Orleans Riverside how I miss it :(
DisneyWorld2006069.jpg

Gorjus

I have a couple of photo ideas for people. These are things I've driven by and wished I had a camera with me. I'm not taking my Canon DSLR to work and oddly enough, most of my days off are spent with laundry, groceries, etc.

From the parking lot or the road leading out of the parking lot, there is a great view of Illuminations with Space Ship Earth in the foreground...or should I say SSE with Illuminations in the background. And a couple of times throughout the show, you end up with a hidden Mickey. SSE being the face and fireworks as the ears.

The second is on World Drive while approaching the Magic Kingdom toll plaza. You get a great view of the fireworks with the "Magic Kingdom" sign just below them.

The other one I"m going to get is at the intersection just before the MK VIP Cast Member Bus entrance to MK. CM's, you know how the road to the right is always blocked off during and after Wishes? There is a great shot of the fireworks launching from that site about 50 yards down the road towards GF.

Just some ideas if anyone is interested in a different view.

spectropluto

IMG_4351.jpg

High School Musical - DHS - Sunday, July 6, 2008

Camera: Canon
Model: Canon PowerShot SD750
ISO: 80
Exposure: 1/500 sec
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 14.4mm
Flash Used: No

EPCOT.nut

Anyone eaten at the Flame Tree BBQ outdoors and to the left of the ordering area - there's these tables, maybe 4 of them in a row - and there's this bird that poohs down on people eating at the middle table.....

THIS IS THE BIRD.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lookaroun

2321681785_d8d86e390f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom